[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (10 Viewers)

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
a really stupid selection by ranieri....we should not risk loosing marchisio or chiellini in the inter game!.....i am sure ranieri uses a dice to choose players.....why is del piero on the first team? ooo i know why, ranieri does not hae the guts to show that he is the boss...

Max

Jul 15, 2003
a really stupid selection by ranieri....we should not risk loosing marchisio or chiellini in the inter game!.....i am sure ranieri uses a dice to choose players.....why is del piero on the first team? ooo i know why, ranieri does not hae the guts to show that he is the boss...
Because he's exemplary.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I can only laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ranieri :lol:
Zebina and Molinaro :lol:
Poulsen :lol:
Camoranesi :lol:
The whole team :lol:
The referee :lol:

Ok, hopefully they will realize that we stand absolutely no chances for the scudetto and they won't just give up because Genoa are only 6 pts behind us.
More hopefully: Even a blind guy could see our main problems tonight. We have no defense and no central midfield. This must be fixed. Also, we have a coach who simply said, has no guts. To wait until the 70 minute for the first sub while we're playing the worst match after Calciopoli :disagree:

Once again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
It sad to see Buffon pick up the ball 6 times from 2 games when the defense isn't on par ...
It was a team effort, or lack-there-of. Don't go pointing fingers at the defence solely. The midfield giving away balls left and right didn't exactly make their jobs a whole lot easier.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
the only few players who deserve a bit of credits today are:

camo
iaquinta
neddy for that powerul shot
BUFFON FOR THAT SAVE

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
It was a team effort, or lack-there-of. Don't go pointing fingers at the defence solely. The midfield giving away balls left and right didn't exactly make their jobs a whole lot easier.
yea man...and the lack of movement in attack is the problem too...you can't expect an attack that has 2 aging players (1 with ego problems) to do well

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
and there we have it. Genoa shoved in our face big time. When Inter stumbles, we never tae advantage ever!
DP had some tension going on for this game and the last one!

Facing Inter we will have no Camo, and possible no Nedved if they decide to penalize him for the bloody elbow.

Aug 17, 2007
the only few players who deserve a bit of credits today are:

camo
iaquinta
neddy for that powerul shot
BUFFON FOR THAT SAVE
yeah...camo for being stupid and getting a red card, iaquinta? because he scored the second goal? he didn't do anything all the match...no one deserves nothing.

1 point from 6 against chievo and genoa...man, this is sad

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
del piero need to look at how Raul, Zola and Di Baggio handles the aging problem...
they did not get selfish, instead they became more of a team player because they know that individually they are not as competant as before.

May 22, 2007
Disgraceful performance. Genoa taught us a lesson in football today. Not one player I was pleased with for us, and the substitutions were fucking abysmal as well. I have to wonder why Giovinco isn't started, let alone subbed in when we are losing 2-1 with half an hour left. He is quick, and this will be particularly useful in late stages of a game where there are plenty of tired legs.

More importantly, I'd love to know why none of those players could give a fuck out there? In the afternoon Palermo do us a MASSIVE favour and hold Inter to a draw at the San Siro and before the match I was actually excited about how our players will take that result and realise that we can close the gap to Inter massively in the next two weeks. Where is the never say die attitude?

Fuck knows how we scored twice.

Credit to Ranieri when he made me laugh for about 10 seconds, striking fear into the Genoa fans by bringing on Grygera + Marco.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)