[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (17 Viewers)

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Two things that struck me about d Inter v Palermo game:

1. when succi scored d equalizer for palermo,he took off his shirt n flung it on d pitch...he was'nt booked...was'nt that d same offence that iaquinta got a booking for against catania?
2. miccoli n balzaretti were AWESOME...fabrizio was handful for Inter's defence and federico beat his marker time after time n put in good crosses...a case of d ones that got away?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Two things that struck me about d Inter v Palermo game:

1. when succi scored d equalizer for palermo,he took off his shirt n flung it on d pitch...he was'nt booked...was'nt that d same offence that iaquinta got a booking for against catania?
2. miccoli n balzaretti were AWESOME...fabrizio was handful for Inter's defence and federico beat his marker time after time n put in good crosses...a case of d ones that got away?
Succi got a yellow card, but i didn't watch the match and i don't know if he got it for taking his shirt off or for something else.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I really do not want to see Tiago anymore....ever.

I am looking foward to see how Criscito will play against our offense...this should be a good insight for us for next season.

Palladino, if that guy scores on us....

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I really do not want to see Tiago anymore....ever.

I am looking foward to see how Criscito will play against our offense...this should be a good insight for us for next season.

Palladino, if that guy scores on us....
He's scoring a goal today, my word. I'm just not sure whether it's going to be the first or the fourth goal. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)