[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (36 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Our central mid one booking away from missing next weeks game. They'll go all out for sure! Play Poulsen I say and Nedved should never be played before a BIG game if he's one yellow away of missing it. :cry:
I would play this

Buffon

Grygera - Mellberg - Chiellini - Molinaro

Camoranesi - Poulsen - Nedved - Giovinco

Iaquinta - Del Piero(C)​

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If we don't win this match then the match against Inter is meaningless. We'll play only for some stupid pride.
That's why we must go out with the best tonight and give it all to win it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If we don't win this match then the match against Inter is meaningless. We'll play only for some stupid pride.
That's why we must go out with the best tonight and give it all to win it.
That's what keeping my mind busy. There's no meaning for the match vs Inter next week if we don't win this game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
can we all decide not to bash Ranieri (aka RUINieri to others) if our players do end up missing the Inter match?
Depends :)

If we're leading 3:0 tonight, we have 2 more subs left and Chiellini gets a yellow in the last minute, it will be hard not to bash Claudio.

But yeah, in normal circumstances, i think it will be super stupid to bash the coach for fielding the best players in such a tough match as tonight's match.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Mark, stop being pessimist man. Even if it's a hard game I don't like this attitude bro:depressed . Sometimes I feel lying to myself is better than being pessimist.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I get different info about Genoa's attack tonight. Some say it will be 4-4-2 with Palladino and Olivera in attack and some predict 4-3-3 with Palladino-Sculli-Olivera.

In any case they will have an ex-Juve attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)