[Serie A] Empoli 2-3 Juventus [February 26th, 2022] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Some of the decision making in that first half was terrible. Sometimes the obvious pass is the best one.

I really hope we rest as many as possible in the Coppa. It is not a priority.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It’s painful watching us play. We don’t create a lot, we don’t score a lot. The midfield gets steamrolled in every game and our only outlet is cuadrado.

Vlahovic was an absolute beast today, what a player. But he’s surrounded by idiots and a mature footballers. The defending today was what you see in school playgrounds

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It's not pretty but an every win is just so crucial. 2 more games and 6 points a head of atalanta...we just can't afford to slip up in any games.
Unfortunately slip ups are inevitable with the squad missing 9 players. We've got too many games and not a lot of options for rotation. I'd rest Vlahovic, Loca, Cuadrado and De Ligt v Fiorentina, even if that means playing U23s.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Unfortunately slip ups are inevitable with the squad missing 9 players. We've got too many games and not a lot of options for rotation. I'd rest Vlahovic, Loca, Cuadrado and De Ligt v Fiorentina, even if that means playing U23s.
I agree. Couldn’t care less about the first leg in the coppa. We need to manage the players you mentioned better; can’t afford more injuries.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Another horrible display but at least we got the win.
I really hope we get someone who means business in the summer. Vlahovic cant do it on his own all the time...

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Couldn’t watch but followed the timeline on my phone. Still an issue with defending corner kicks? And a sloppy set piece goal today too? Someone please explain to me what happened and was anybody specifically at fault?

Bottom line for me anytime you get three points it’s a great Juve match!
:jflag:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
It was a poor performance overall despite the fact we scored 3. The starting position of our back line is always far too deep. The initial press if we ever attempt is pointless as every team can seem to play out of it.

I doubt Allegri tells these players to keep taking the safe option on the ball to go backwards and sideways. It was the same issue with Sarri and Pirlo. Any time we gain ground it’s almost guaranteed someone will put their foot on it and go back again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)