[Serie A] Empoli 2-3 Juventus [February 26th, 2022] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Couldn’t watch but followed the timeline on my phone. Still an issue with defending corner kicks? And a sloppy set piece goal today too? Someone please explain to me what happened and was anybody specifically at fault?

Bottom line for me anytime you get three points it’s a great Juve match!
:jflag:
Szczesny had a particular blame on the second goal since he was beaten at the near post.
First goal it was a comedy of errors with bonbon failing to clear the ball and actually heating the empoli player and Danilo failing to clear it with his back heel.
The empoli player was very lucky as the ball stayed in the area for him to score.

Jul 2, 2006
Max #Allegri to DAZN:

"Did the objectives change after the missteps of Inter and Milan? To win the scudetto you need 84-85 points. Minimum. The boys know it, I told them. We need to fight for 4th place. The 3 in front will fight for the scudetto."

Max #Allegri to DAZN: "#Vlahovic? He's an important player, a player that we were missing in terms of characteristics. We knew the difficulties we would face against Empoli but the team sacrificed with so many absentees. Step by step."

what a loser. he almost sounds like he will be very pissed if we go for scudetto.

what kind of a step is he talking about? we suck just as much as we did in august. are we moonwalking?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
We're not competing for the scudetto, I don't get the euphoria and people thinking we could challenge. I don't think there's anything wrong with managing the fans expectations. Our H2H record with Atalanta is also negative so in reality we're closer to 5th than we might think.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Had we won against both Atalanta and Torino things would have looked very different in terms of the Scudetto.
But we didn’t, and it is only correct Allegri is saying fourth place is our focus at the moment. Heck we could’ve easily drawn against Empoli yesterday as well.
Maybe if we continue with 3 wins for the coming 3 matches and beat Inter early in April we can have this talk again (also depending on what the top 3 has done in the mean time)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Scudetto talk is pointless, this team will drop more points. It's inevitable.

As long as Juve manage to finish top4, everyone should be "happy". One game at a time and no distractions. The squad is decimated with injuries, it will take a lot of luck to keep on winning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)