Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    Best Goalkeepers : G. Buffon,F. Toldo

Best Defenders : J. Zanetti,F. Cannavaro,A, Nesta,W. Samuel,I. Tudor,F. Coco,G. Pessotto

Best Midfielders : Eriberto,G. Zambrotta,Cafu,E. Davids,Emerson,G. Di Biagio,C. Zanetti,P. Nedved,V. Candela

Best Attackers : F. Totti,A. Del Piero,V. Montella,C. Vieri,H. Crespo,M. Di Vaio,F. Inzaghi,M. Delvecchio

Dream Team : G. Buffon - F. Cannavaro,A. Nesta,W. Samuel - Cafu,Emerson,E. Davids,V. Candela - V. Montella,H. Crespo,A. Del Piero

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Goalkeepers: Buffon, Toldo

Defenders: Tudor, Nesta, Cannavaro, Samuel, Zanetti, Sorin, Montero

Midfielders: Nedved, Davids, Gaurdiola, Eriberto, Cafu, Candela, Conceicao, Doni

Forwards: Baggio, Vieri, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Totti, Shevchenko, Crespo, Montella, Inzaghi, Adriano

JKane

May 31, 2001

Defenders: Montero, Tudor, Thuram, Nesta, Cannavaro, Samuel, J.Zanetti, Sorin;

Midfielders: Davids, Nedved, Zambrotta, Doni, Pirlo, Rui COsta, Emerson;

Forwards: Del Piero, Vieri, Shevchenko, Crespo, Montella;

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

Defenders: Tudor, Nesta, Cannavaro, Samuel, Zanetti, Sorin, Montero

Midfielders: Nedved, Davids, Gaurdiola, Eriberto, Cafu, Candela, Conceicao, Doni

Forwards: Baggio, Vieri, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Totti, Shevchenko, Crespo, Montella, Inzaghi, Adriano
    Shi**,I forgot about Treze and Sheva..:fool:

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    My goodness this is difficult

Goal keepers Buffon, Toldo and Abiatti

Defenders Montero, Thuram, Nesta, Cannavaro, Samuel, Zanetti, Cafu, Candela,Maldini Sorin

Midfielders Nedved, Davids, Guardiola, Almeyda, Rui Costa, Doni, Jorgensen, Morfeo,Dalmat, Emerson, C. Zanetti, Conceicao and Ambrossini

Strikers Batistuta, Crespo, Del Piero, Ronaldo, Vieri, Recoba, Totti, Baggio, Signori, Sheva and Trezeguet

Team

---------------------Buffon--------------------------

-----Nesta----------Cannavaro----------------Montero

----Javier Zanetti-----------------------------------------Candela

----------------------------Guardiola------------------------

-------------Dalmat-------------------------------------------Davids

-----------------------------Rui Costa---------------------------

-----------------------------------Ronaldo---------------Del Piero

Why i think Buffon is the best goal keeper in the world and with a little more concentration can go down as one of the best ever

Nesta Montero and Cannavaro need no introducton

Zanetti simply the best right hand side defender in the world and a total credit to his team and the game

Candela because i don't see many better left wing backs in Italy

Guadiola simply the best passer of a simple ball i have seen in the last 15 years, makes the game look so simple and he is a gem to watch

Davids is needed in every midfield in the world as for pace, aggression and no mean skill

Dalmat is the most exciting new buy i have seen in 2 years and i will always find a place for him in my team, just edged out Jorgensen and Conceicao

Rui Costa forget his nightmare season, this guy is absolute class, the second best playmaker in Europe imo after the inimitable Zz

DelPiero again no intro to Juve fans, makes his team tick, if he is playing well Juve is playing well, if he is not, they look ordinary, not quite back to his best but still inspired his team to scudetto

Ronaldo just edged out Vieri and Sheva because he is gutsy, skilful and deserves to be in it for his displays in the wc after a nightmare 4 years

Special mention to Maldini, Bati, Signori and Roberto Baggio, 4 of the best players ever to grace serie A.
    Baggio for being probably with Dp the playerd who have brought the most joy to me personally in a juve shirt

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    GRK said:
    Dream Team - Juventus minus Ibrahimovic, plus Shevchenko
    Marty said:
    The rules apply to all boards at Juventuz. The owner and moderators of Juventuz reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Failure in following our rules will result in a warning and in some cases a ban. These rules may be updated without notice, so keep an eye on them.

DO NOT!
    • Revive dead topics, if a thread is several months old there is no good reason to drag it back up.
    :eyepatch:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)