[Serie A] Crotone 1-1 Juventus [October 17th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Watched Chiesa’s red card again. Really a joke. If the Crotone player didnt scream so hard the referee probably didn’t even think about a red card. Turning point of the game.

as the guy explains, these images are from the latest uefa material for refs when they are ranking the fouls on a scale of 1-10. similar fouls are 5 on the foot and 7 on the leg, but neither of them would warrant a straight red. it was a harsh decision.

utterly unlucky match to learn from. defense was shaky af, organization is lacking at the back, and very little time to fix it until shit gets real in the cl. at least morata was very, very close to a treble with that header hitting the post and that offside call by the slightest of margins. in the absence of cr and dybala up front, plus sandy and de ligt at the back, plus considering that chiesa had only a very few training sessions with the group, it wasn't too bad overall.

Jun 16, 2020
Also the position of his foot. He went for the ball with the inside of his foot, leg was not stretched, clearly no intention to hurt the opponent. Big mistake from the referee and I always dislike when they refuse to use the VAR. With a offside goal they watch the smallest difference and with a situation like that somehow he doesn’t even think about the VAR.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The reality are Napoli beat on form Atalanta (13 goals for - 5 goals against ) like a piece of cake (4-1), while we drew against a team that have very low form, never win (2 goals for - 11 goals against before us)

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget the unstoppable Cadiz!
Whatever happen to the other team do not correlate with our result, even when Barca beaten 8-2 we must win at least 3 goals against fucking Crotone

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Watched Chiesa’s red card again. Really a joke. If the Crotone player didnt scream so hard the referee probably didn’t even think about a red card. Turning point of the game.

We can blame Pirlo for using Portanova and maybe Chiesa to fast, but things weren’t going our way yesterday. Disallowed goal by a cm, stupid red card, penalty against and besides that some tactical difficulties; Benta and Arthur together for the first time, Chiesa to busy to prove himself, etc etc. Missing Ronaldo and Dybala doesn’t make things easier aswel.

We should’ve won, but no reason to panic.

Portanova played very bad imo, but I’m still happy that we have a manager who’s willing to give young players a chance.
WTF, please wake up, this game currently have 5 subsitution
If you want to play the kids, win it 5-0 in first half then change 3 players at one for 2nd half and let that kid plays

That how you do it, suckeerrrrr

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Wow. I couldn't believe how many average players we had on the field.
My shock of the week was seeing what Juve fielded, position-for-position, and feeling very meh.

And knowing that top clubs, like Juve, tend to be all-star teams of internationals. But meanwhile, I watched Portugal smush Sweden in a match where every player position who started in the lineup was a solid player I could no longer mock or insult ... for the first time in my memory. What dafuq is going on?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
My shock of the week was seeing what Juve fielded, position-for-position, and feeling very meh.

And knowing that top clubs, like Juve, tend to be all-star teams of internationals. But meanwhile, I watched Portugal smush Sweden in a match where every player position who started in the lineup was a solid player I could no longer mock or insult ... for the first time in my memory. What dafuq is going on?
1603191960813.png

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Nah, bro. That's overkill. That is what Bayern does in CL. We are Juve, perpetual CL chokers. We should go back to Catenaccio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)