[Serie A] Crotone 1-1 Juventus [October 17th, 2020] (11 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Maybe a stupid question.. but if they test Ronaldo again for Covid and the test comes out negative, could he play?
as far as i know, once you test positive, you'll need to stay in isolation for 10 days. i also read the other day that to play against barcelona, he needs a negative test 7 days prior to that match.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I thought I read somewhere that an Atalanta player was tested positive, but the next morning was tested negative and immediately joined the team. If so, test Ronaldo every day and he'll be available quick, right?

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Maybe a stupid question.. but if they test Ronaldo again for Covid and the test comes out negative, could he play?
Me thinks he needs two negatives in a row in space of two days, but so many different reports in various media these days, not sure if any of them has a clue...

It doesn't make sense if you are cleared from the virus and have those two consecutive negative results to just stay at home and wait for the said days to pass and then join the squad and be eligible to play. Some people have it and fight it for weeks, others (won't mention any names, but you know who they are - famous people, politicians, directors, etc), fight it in less than a week and are as good as new.

If he is completely asymptomatic as they say and his test results are no longer positive next few days I don't see why he would not be eligible for the CL vs Dynamo Kiev next week for example.

If he tests negative and feels in good shape, he should play, regardless of the number of days he stayed in isolation...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
as far as i know, once you test positive, you'll need to stay in isolation for 10 days.
that doesn’t sound right, especially since false positives are a thing. I don’t know how they’re doing it in serie A, but in MLB they would just continuously test until a guy had two negatives.

Also, if Ronaldo is asymptomatic, his recovery should be quicker.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
that doesn’t sound right, especially since false positives are a thing. I don’t know how they’re doing it in serie A, but in MLB they would just continuously test until a guy had two negatives.

Also, if Ronaldo is asymptomatic, his recovery should be quicker.
as far as i know testing positive means two positive swabs on consecutive days. one test isn't enough. these guys are tested on a daily basis, and retested after a positive sample.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
as far as i know testing positive means two positive swabs on consecutive days. one test isn't enough. these guys are tested on a daily basis, and retested after a positive sample.
but we’ve already seen false positives, like el sharaawy. How would that have happened if he went into a ten day isolation immediately after the first test?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Defensive shape:
Buffon
Danilo Bonucci Demiral Frabotta
FC/JC Arthur Bentancur Kulu
FC/Dyb Morata
With ball:
Buffon
Danilo Bonucci Demiral
Arthur Ben10
FC/JC FC/Dyb Kulu Frabotta
Morata​

- - - Updated - - -

When are Cuadra and Dybi due back in town?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
what is the update on alex sandro’s injury?
not training yet. according to the expected lineup page at gds he's still out for 3 days before he can start training, but that's usually a rough estimate. tuttojuve wrote yesterday that sandro still needed "a little time" to return.

and here's an other lineup, without dybala:
a bit different to the one by sky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)