[Serie A] Crotone 1-1 Juventus [October 17th, 2020] (14 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I wonder if Pirlo will have any surprises today. I know it’s early, but there are multiple players that would be starting their third game within a week; Bonucci, Demiral, Rabiot, Kulu, and Chiesa. Demiral and Bonucci will probably play just because Chiellini is a fossil and there’s no one else, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Rabiot sat. And what if Portanova started over Chiesa hahha jk but maybe?

Jun 6, 2015
I wonder if Pirlo will have any surprises today. I know it’s early, but there are multiple players that would be starting their third game within a week; Bonucci, Demiral, Rabiot, Kulu, and Chiesa. Demiral and Bonucci will probably play just because Chiellini is a fossil and there’s no one else, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Rabiot sat. And what if Portanova started over Chiesa hahha jk but maybe?
I don't think that would be too surprising. Chiesa has just come in and has had like one training session with the team. Portanova on the other hand has trained with the team for a while now.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don't think that would be too surprising. Chiesa has just come in and has had like one training session with the team. Portanova on the other hand has trained with the team for a while now.
yeah I agree, but it would still be a pretty ballzyyy move from Pirlo. Has Portanova even played in serie A yet? But then again Pirlo didn’t hesitate to start Frabotta, so I wouldn’t put it past him.

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
Crotones defence is a basket case..

Even with Ronaldo/Dybala missing we should win 3+ goals..

If we dont score a few and win easily the spotlight should be on the new names Moratta Chiesa & Frabotta especially..

Anything other than winning by 2+ goals here will be a cause for concern..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Awesome. About time someone tried something new and put his trust in youth. If you can’t count on your younger players against teams like Crotone, than what is the point of the Primavera and U/23 teams. Good luck to Frabotta and Portanova.

Back 4 surely tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)