[SERIE A] Chievo vs JUVENTUS (09/11/08) (6 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #142
    I'm just joking, I don't mind Romanian.

I didn't know you spoke Romanian Rab, how come?

tla2atilak bi shi we7deh Romanieh ya3neh?? :p
    Haha...no khaye, I've been living here since a while now, I work here, we run a business and been making my living out of here. Though I keep moving once in a while (Bierut-Bucharest).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Similar to southern Balkan? didn't know that. Thats a new information, cool.
    Vlachs are people who live in northern Greece, in southern Albania, in Macedonia and there is a small number of them living in Serbia and Bulgaria. They speak a broken Latin language, just like the Romanians. They are leftovers from the Roman colonists. Sadly, their language is slowly dying and they are slowly being assimilated by the Albanians, Greeks and the Macedonians.
    I wrote an essay about them last month for one seminar in Macedonia and xcen3x, who is partly Vlach, was helping me with the Macedonian language. :p

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #145
    Ален;1797738 said:
    Vlachs are people who live in northern Greece, in southern Albania, in Macedonia and there is a small number of them living in Serbia and Bulgaria. They speak a broken Latin language, just like the Romanians. They are leftovers from the Roman colonists. Sadly, their language is slowly dying and they are slowly being assimilated by the Albanians, Greeks and the Macedonians.
    I wrote an essay about them last month for one seminar in Macedonia and xcen3x was helping me with the language. :p
    I see. I've heard some about the Vlachs people, but was not really informed about them. I thought majority of them living in Bulgaria, Hungary and Macedonia.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Grygera is back. Nedved to rest.
    Zdenek Grygera is fully recovered and will be at the disposal of Claudio Ranieri for the match against Chievo. The defender has in fact recovered from the muscle problem which made him miss the match against Real Madrid and has been called-up for the match in Verona. On the other hand Pavel Nedved will not take part in the game since he is over-tired following the great amount of energy spent during the last matches. The 20-strong list compiled by Ranieri also includes three boys from the Primavera: Timothy Nocchi, Fausto Rossi and Giuseppe Giovinco. Below is the complete list :

3 Chiellini
    4 Mellberg
    8 Amauri
    9 Iaquinta
    10 Del Piero
    12 Chimenti
    13 Manninger
    16 Camoranesi
    20 Giovinco S.
    21 Grygera
    22 Sissoko
    27 Ekdal
    28 Molinaro
    29 De Ceglie
    30 Tiago
    32 Marchionni
    33 Legrottaglie
    31 Nocchi
    40 Rossi
    44 Giovinco G.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
    Awesome opportunity for giovinco. I'd play

Iaq - Amauri

Giovinco - Tiago - Marchionni
    Sissoko

Molinaro - Chiellini - Legro - Grygera​

Chievo is ideal for rotating those who played all the last games. Let's not underestimate everyone and score some early goals, so that we can take out sissoko or amauri, in order to keep the fitness level high and avoid any other injury

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    ADP Iaquinta
    Giovinco Momo Tiago Camo
    De Ceglie Chiellini Mellberg Grygera
    Manninger​

Legro has had problems with little injuries this season. No need to risk it vs a team like Chievo.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
    2-1
    15' : Chiellini
    68' : Giovinco (someone of the 2 :) )
    82' : penalty-kick for them after chiellini knocks out someone

you heard it here first :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ADP Iaquinta
    Giovinco Momo Tiago Camo
    De Ceglie Chiellini Mellberg Grygera
    Manninger​

Legro has had problems with little injuries this season. No need to risk it vs a team like Chievo.
    Full agree. This should be the line - up. Can't wait for the match :flag2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)