[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Shoryuken said:
Sure you can use em and still be objektive but that is not the case with most people in this forum including yourself, therefore coincidence.

Ive noticed allot of things on this forum and one of them is if someone has a Del Piero avatar or has him listed as his favorite player they are bound to trash Zlatan. That is quite sad and it says a lot.
I'm sorry but thats just comical coming from you of all people...lets take a look at you're profile. Ahh there it is, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

That's all you ever do as well...overrate everything that is Ibrahimovic and it looks quite silly to be frank. When Del Piero had a similar match to that of Zlatan's performance yesterday you were right there stating how poor Alex had played...to the extent of being unfair. Just as you accuse the Del Piero fans...you actually do the same.

I can feel the distaste you have for Del Piero oozing from your posts, and to be honest it really looks evident that you're only here for Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Just as you accuse the Del Piero fans of only being here to praise Alex and bash Zlatan, you do the exact reciprocal. So enough of this hypocritical nonsense.

I dont understand why its so difficult to look at player performances objectively even if he is indeed your favorite...I mean if you really did care about him wouldnt you want him to succeed and excel rather than overrate him nonstop and turn him into a joke? And people say only the English overrate their players..

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
RochemBeck said:
I'm sorry but thats just comical coming from you of all people...lets take a look at you're profile. Ahh there it is, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

That's all you ever do as well...overrate everything that is Ibrahimovic and it looks quite silly to be frank. When Del Piero had a similar match to that of Zlatan's performance yesterday you were right there stating how poor Alex had played...to the extent of being unfair. Just as you accuse the Del Piero fans...you actually do the same.

I can feel the distaste you have for Del Piero oozing from your posts, and to be honest it really looks evident that you're only here for Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Just as you accuse the Del Piero fans of only being here to praise Alex and bash Zlatan, you do the exact reciprocal. So enough of this hypocritical nonsense.

I dont understand why its so difficult to look at player performances objectively even if he is indeed your favorite...I mean if you really did care about him wouldnt you want him to succeed and excel rather than overrate him nonstop and turn him into a joke? And people say only the English overrate their players..
RED Never said that he was poor. I quoted a post which had negative comments for Zlatan and positive for Del Piero and i found that unfair because Zlatan was better then DP yesterday. Get your facts straight before you go on a character assasination mission.

RED2 . Thats too bad if you can feel any distate from my mouth because that is not the way i feel, at least not about DP, some fans are another story. I have noticed that same distaste in your mouth, you always focus on the negative and almost never mention the positive when it come to Zlatan and vice versa for Del Piero.So in your own words, enough with this hypocritical nonsense.

BLUE. Too bad you dont undustand it, because i have more then enough critizisme for Zlatan and i share that critque all the time on another forum, here i dont have to, because he gets more then he deserves on a daily basis and i dont want to fuel the mob.

Now, its clear you have something against me and thats cool, you cant like everybody. Maybe you cant handle never winning an argument against a "pothead" muthafucka:rofl2: ,being the college boy that you are that must be annoying.:D

We have been down this lane many times you and me and the result has always been the same. A waste of time. Peace.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Shoryuken said:
RED Never said that he was poor. I quoted a post which had negative comments for Zlatan and positive for Del Piero and i found that unfair because Zlatan was better then DP yesterday. Get your facts straight before you go on a character assasination mission.

RED2 . Thats too bad if you can feel any distate from my mouth because that is not the way i feel, at least not about DP, some fans are another story. I have noticed that same distaste in your mouth, you always focus on the negative and almost never mention the positive when it come to Zlatan and vice versa for Del Piero.So in your own words, enough with this hypocritical nonsense.

BLUE. Too bad you dont undustand it, because i have more then enough critizisme for Zlatan and i share that critque all the time on another forum, here i dont have to, because he gets more then he deserves on a daily basis and i dont want to fuel the mob.

Now, its clear you have something against me and thats cool, you cant like everybody. Maybe you cant handle never winning an argument against a "pothead" muthafucka:rofl2: ,being the college boy that you are that must be annoying.:D

We have been down this lane many times you and me and the result has always been the same. A waste of time. Peace.

I am afraid you are his next target Tony.when you don't agree with Andy,you are his Enemy,it's allways like that,because he is allways right ;)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
snoop said:
I am afraid you are his next target Tony.when you don't agree with Andy,you are his Enemy,it's allways like that,because he is allways right ;)
You are probably right dawg but please let me fight my own battles. I feel like a bitch when someone supports me and doing so gangs up on another. Dont get me wrong, i feel you:) but i can easily handle Andy on my own.

EDIT, im 100% sure it wasnt your intentions as it seems to be acceptable standards to butt in when two people are arguing on this forum. I just prefer if people dont get involved.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I was wondering what keeps this thread still alive...
so i checked this out,maybe someone had smth interesting to add
and guess what i came up with?
the same old DP VS Z...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Shoryuken said:
You are probably right dawg but please let me fight my own battles. I feel like a bitch when someone supports me and doing so gangs up on another. Dont get me wrong, i feel you:) but i can easily handle Andy on my own.

EDIT, im 100% sure it wasnt your intentions as it seems to be acceptable standards to butt in when two people are arguing on this forum. I just prefer if people dont get involved.
I am not supporting anyone here,but I told you what I thought.it's the last thing I want to "fight" with him or anyone.I ignored his personal insults many times.trust me

btw That was nice said,when I argue about something with someone,I found myself against a protecting "gangs".that happens alot :disagree:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
snoop said:
I am not supporting anyone here,but I told you what I thought.it's the last thing I want to "fight" with him or anyone.I ignored his personal insults many times.trust me

btw That was nice said,when I argue about something with someone,I found myself against a protecting "gangs".that happens alot :disagree:
Cool, i misunderstood then, it does happen allot here though:agree: , makes one wonder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)