Nov 9, 2005
hambon said:
Starting from the back:

Gigi: was a bit rusty but pulled off the game okay
Thuram: not the rock that he usually is
Canna: What can i say allways pulls of a good game
Zambo: Excellent on the flank, i wish to see him there more often
Balzaretti: hella game this kids got a future
Camo: did a hella job too...but should have stayed for the remainder of the game
Puma: solid as a rock even though he was fatigued
Paddy: Other than the goal he too was fatigued
Mutu: Speedy & i like that infiltrated the defence and set up good chances for the boys
Trez: was silent today but not deadly like he usually is
Ibra: set the pace in the begining, should have been more carefull with his passes
Dp: Should have subbed Trez out , set up some nice plays

The boys played a great match,but the luck, a solid chievo side & conditions of the pitch and the weather also played a part in the draw. The Don should have made some better subs. All in all we didnt lose points and we still have an 8 point lead. We will have to rest our key players the next two games for the CL. Ibra wont be playing since he got a yellow today. Hopefully this is the second wake up call we need. Inter & Milan barely got past their opponents with 1 goal a piece and The Violas got crushed by Sampdoria....so hey lets look at the bright side things are still going well. We just have to focus more on the next game and the CL. I have a feeling we will make a clean sweep of all the Silverware this year... Coppa,Scudetto,& CL....so lets have faith in our team,coach and administration to hopefully make our wishes come true

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!

One last note will Pillon shave half his mustache...hehe
In your dreams:p

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Natalia said:
yeah! from not creating any chances,and Buffon not doing so well, it's lucky that they didn't hit back.....who cares ifwe had more ballpossession,....look at our passes, it hardy went to the strikers........but yeah we should have gotten the penalty....

Preach Sista preach!! our boys did a great job but the tide didnt roll our way....our passes werent reaching our main man Trezegoal who could have been the decisive factor....and that ReGoali should have been called buy that Idiot they call a ref....It looked friggin cold out there i was gettin chills just watchin. I dont blame anyone we did good now we just have to look ahead to the next games:agree:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
mnementh said:
Might be something to do with his nationality...
Dont attempt to think, it will only result in short circuit. It has very little to do with my nationality but it has a great deal to do with people like you and your Del Piero avatars together with your constant critizisme of Zlatan and your unconditional praise for Del Piero.

Zlatan sux and Del Piero rox!!, Weeee

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
RochemBeck said:
Ahahahaha dont make me laugh. Yes because the only experts in this world work for Aftonbladet, dont they..
Ahahahah, hihihihi, giggle giggle giggle.

Try Gazzetta dello sport, Tuttosport and other Italian media.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Shoryuken said:
Dont attempt to think, it will only result in short circuit. It has very little to do with my nationality but it has a great deal to do with people like you and your Del Piero avatars together with your constant critizisme of Zlatan and your unconditional praise for Del Piero.

Zlatan sux and Del Piero rox!!, Weeee
And you are different how? Exactly where were you as a juve fan when Zlatan was not at this club? If you are gonna criticise ppl then do it without the hypocrisy. A lot of the Dp vs Zlatan nonsense is down to you guys from Sweden as well who are making this into some sort of nationalistic jargon
Zlatan did not play well today and i cannot see how you can argue with that
Out of all our strikers he has only outscored Zalayeta and Zalayeta has hardly played, the rest have left in him the shade and please lets stop with the pathetic assists as Henry, Ronaldinho and lampard, Rooney, Gerrard all do that and they have all doubled his tally for the season

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
RochemBeck said:
Thats not funny at all...its spot on. I dont know how you can be happy with a player who is too lazy to walk back five steps and stay in line with the last defender.

Albeit in the first ten minutes of the match..
You're absolutely right. Moreover, I just can't understand how Capello could honestly claim to makes his choices based on players' current state of form & performance...Absolute crap.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Shoryuken said:
Dont attempt to think, it will only result in short circuit.
touchy touchy... just because I passed you in Pacman again ? :p Calm down boy. You're biased just like anybody else. We all watched what we watched and we all have our legitimate opinions.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
denco said:
And you are different how? Exactly where were you as a juve fan when Zlatan was not at this club? If you are gonna criticise ppl then do it without the hypocrisy. A lot of the Dp vs Zlatan nonsense is down to you guys from Sweden as well who are making this into some sort of nationalistic jargon
Zlatan did not play well today and i cannot see how you can argue with that
Out of all our strikers he has only outscored Zalayeta and Zalayeta has hardly played, the rest have left in him the shade and please lets stop with the pathetic assists as Henry, Ronaldinho and lampard, Rooney, Gerrard all do that and they have all doubled his tally for the season
Oh but he did play well and i cant see how YOU can argue with that. Oh yes i can, i took one look at your avatar and it became obvious.

All that other shit invites another discussion which im not really in the mood for.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
olkiller said:
You're absolutely right. Moreover, I just can't understand how Capello could honestly claim to makes his choices based on players' current state of form & performance...Absolute crap.
You're right, it's unbelievable. Though maybe he wanted to rest Del Piero but indeed he should have subbed Zlatan or Trez.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
mnementh said:
touchy touchy... just because I passed you in Pacman again ? :p Calm down boy. You're biased just like anybody else. We all watched what we watched and we all have our legitimate opinions.
I dont give a shit about that Pacman record, i can break that in 20 minutes if i wanted to.

Yea, Zlatan sux and Del Piero rox is highly formulated Einstein opinions.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Shoryuken said:
I dont give a shit about that Pacman record, i can break that in 20 minutes if i wanted to.

Yea, Zlatan sux and Del Piero rox is highly formulated Einstein opinions.
Tony is the Jedi of the Arcades he breaks records at will.....:agree:

ps can u log on to my account and win me something i suck horse ass:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)