[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (6 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Subbing Camoranesi wasn't that bright Idea IMO,he could sub DP wih Zlatan,we needed midfielders to drrible and cross,it was very hard to score against a defence like that,almost everyone was in the box :confused:

I don't know if the old buffon could save that one,but it's still early to judge his form.
Cannavaro made some mistakes that could cost us ,Balzaretti and zambo doing good,but Zambo is not at his best,when he used to run forward and make some crosses,he was losing the ball at the end to gain us a throw in.

That goal we conceeded was not fair,we were dominating all the time,and a quick counter atack killed us,they are great with counteratacks.

I think Vieira was better today thanEmerson controling the midfield.Camoranesi wasn't at his best ,but he should stay he is one of the key members we have that could change the result at any time,even if he performs bad,Mutu was better in the 1st half,but he was good at total.

Trezeguet didn't recieve much passes to finish them,but he did some nice moves and was working hard and trying to anticipate in most of the atacks instead of waiting the chance to score.

Zlatan was doing ok with controling the ball,but that wasn't enough,because his bad long shots screwed the game many times,but he is learning toplay more for the team.I think he should have been subbed with DP,DP had some good passes the one he gave for Vieira in the box that should been the assist and vieira should have scored the second,instead of giving it it trezeguet.DP also lost some balls he prefered to drop himself to gain the freekick instead of trying to go forward.

Refree was bad,I don't think there should have been 5 minutes,and he also didn't gave us Penalty,when the chivo player was pulling Zlatan in the box.

I don't think it's capello's fault to lose the 2 points,like we expected,it would be a hard match,but he wasn't playing defensive like many people claims he always does,instead he played it more defensive,maybe we wouldn't recieve that first goal.and IMO he should sub Zlatan in the second half,and Camoranesi should have stayed there.this draw is better than the defeat Milan had.I am still optimist about the team,and I don't see this result as a Failure,afteall you can't win the whole matches in Serie A.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Vinman said:
All it takes to neutralize our team is pace and determination....along with some stupid moves by our leader, Don Crap

Chievo was lively throughout the entire game, and played with little fear of us. I thought we played well in the first half of the game, until we were beaten on a counter-attack, which caught our defense with their pants down. Leave any decent player uncovered in front of our net, and we will get scored on...I blame Thuram for that one

Zlatan was a ball of fire for the first 15 minutes of the game, and was even screwed out of a legitimate PK for being obstructed in the box.....ironically , the same thing happens to Camo 30 seconds later in the midfield, and the ref calls it. I thought Zlatans second chance on goal, which was a shot from a bad angle near the left side of the box, should have been passed to Trez.......will he ever learn ??

The thing that pissed me off MOST is when Cap took off Camo 10 minutes into the second half. I didnt think that Camo was playing badly, and Cap just neutralized our width with that move.

In essense, we have not 1, but 2 strikers playing in the midfield- DP and Mutu

What the fuck kind of sense does that make ??? Is it any wonder that after that substitution, we were have difficulties putting anything together offensively ??

Our midfield play suffered, which meant our offense suffered.

I am sick and tired of Cap with these Dr. Frankenstein moves, to see what happens when you have players playing out of position.

What next ?? I know-

lets have Buffon play as a striker, Camo play in goal, DP on defense....

no wait...

lets put Zlatan on defense, Mutu in goal, Emerson up top

I'VE HAD ENOUGH !!!!!:ferocious :ferocious :ferocious

Cap will get us beat by Bremen....mark my words
that was a stupid move indeed...he should have taken out one of the forwards....its funny that same time cap says his interested of joaquin......maybe he wanted to show moggi that we really need joaquin? though if i am right we already got a midfielder....

May 30, 2004
Natalia said:
imnot saying he's not a good coach,im jsut saying that he shouldbe fair to everyone. He says he is. But how come when Trezeguet or Zlatan play badly they hardly get subbed, on the other hand, in the past week Del Piero scored 4 times and still sits on the bench. I think all three of them including Mutu are great players and I like them. But if Capello's telling everyone that Del Piero has to wait just like every other player on this team.....he sure isn't doing what he says.
i agree with tht .. and it confused me at the beginning but del piero for cappello is a 3rd striker.. the first 2 choices are zlatan and treze hes likes their combination every coach prefers to hav a strikeforce of some type i think cappello likes to hav tall strikers over short ones hehe hence zlatan and treze .. hes the coach though .. and del piero plays better under him then he played under lippi the past couple of yrs in my opinion only ofcourse

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
And for those who are saying Capello always loses at the end, please you don't know Capello's history.
In all his years there was only one year where he was 1 st by X-mas and lost the scudetto and that was during the Roma years against us. Roma were winter champions but Juve won the scudetto.
Its Ancelloti who likes finishing second lol.
No i remember when he lead and then finished second after milan...wasnt it his last year with roma?

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
yeah youre right....we shouldlearn from our mistakes and hopefully better ourselves. What makes a great team is not only by winning but by being able to pick themselves up when they fall. Forza Juve!!!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Not a great spectacle but not a bad match either, the pitch i hear was frozen so kinda made it hard for both teams
It is refreshing to see a Capello side go for victory away from home and leading the championship with 10 points so thats a positive.
5 minutes into extra time and they were the team who wanted to win it
He even played Dp, Mutu, Zlatan and Trez for more than 30 mins which is encouraging
I do not agree that Camo should have gone off and Mutu and Dp play on the flanks but he was trying to go for it which is not all bad, if we have criticised him in the past for being negative, lets praise him for being positive.

I thought Zlatan as a striker was awful , and this is my beef, he should not be played ahead of Dp or Mutu and i mean that he should not be the strike partner to Trez, he should be behind the strikers or left side of attacking midfield as he is not a good finisher

He does however create havoc to the opposition, so i am happy to see him play but judging by the comments by his fellow countrymen on here, you would think he is the best thing since sliced bread.

Trz may have been invisible but he did what he does best, simple touches and trying to get into position to be found, only Dp found him in the entire game
Thuram was encouraging as his play was better

Mutu gave as much as he could give in the circumstances which was pretty good
Zambrotta and Balzaretti were very good but Balzaretti was moved to the left because Capello thought Seminiolli was punishing him a bit

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
:) :) :) :)
Vinman said:
All it takes to neutralize our team is pace and determination....along with some stupid moves by our leader, Don Crap

Chievo was lively throughout the entire game, and played with little fear of us. I thought we played well in the first half of the game, until we were beaten on a counter-attack, which caught our defense with their pants down. Leave any decent player uncovered in front of our net, and we will get scored on...I blame Thuram for that one

Zlatan was a ball of fire for the first 15 minutes of the game, and was even screwed out of a legitimate PK for being obstructed in the box.....ironically , the same thing happens to Camo 30 seconds later in the midfield, and the ref calls it. I thought Zlatans second chance on goal, which was a shot from a bad angle near the left side of the box, should have been passed to Trez.......will he ever learn ??

The thing that pissed me off MOST is when Cap took off Camo 10 minutes into the second half. I didnt think that Camo was playing badly, and Cap just neutralized our width with that move.

In essense, we have not 1, but 2 strikers playing in the midfield- DP and Mutu

What the fuck kind of sense does that make ??? Is it any wonder that after that substitution, we were have difficulties putting anything together offensively ??

Our midfield play suffered, which meant our offense suffered.

I am sick and tired of Cap with these Dr. Frankenstein moves, to see what happens when you have players playing out of position.

What next ?? I know-

lets have Buffon play as a striker, Camo play in goal, DP on defense....

no wait...

lets put Zlatan on defense, Mutu in goal, Emerson up top

I'VE HAD ENOUGH !!!!!:ferocious :ferocious :ferocious

Hey man shill out its not that bad we only drew Capello is a great coach from 1990 ur judjing on him is so cruel the man won 17 matches of 20 all teams lose believe me we will bounce back & as for the Champions if we were out then u can judge him as u want but untill that he is doing a great job
& we r going in the right way to our 29 scudetto I cant wait for us to win The Champions & I have faith in the team & Capello & I hope from u to have the same faith as I do & wait & if they screwed up especially with an easy apponent then I will be the first one to attack CAPPELO:eyebrows: :disagree: :cool: :D

Cap will get us beat by Bremen....mark my words

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
You are speaking about the 03-04 season, Milan were winter champions not Roma. Roma led the table few times but it was mainly Milan that year. Juve finished 3 and were really pissed, Inter pulled a miricle and finished 4th and where celebrating like there is no tomorrow.. lol

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
denco said:
Not a great spectacle but not a bad match either, the pitch i hear was frozen so kinda made it hard for both teams
It is refreshing to see a Capello side go for victory away from home and leading the championship with 10 points so thats a positive.
5 minutes into extra time and they were the team who wanted to win it
He even played Dp, Mutu, Zlatan and Trez for more than 30 mins which is encouraging
I do not agree that Camo should have gone off and Mutu and Dp play on the flanks but he was trying to go for it which is not all bad, if we have criticised him in the past for being negative, lets praise him for being positive.

I thought Zlatan as a striker was awful , and this is my beef, he should not be played ahead of Dp or Mutu and i mean that he should not be the strike partner to Trez, he should be behind the strikers or left side of attacking midfield as he is not a good finisher

He does however create havoc to the opposition, so i am happy to see him play but judging by the comments by his fellow countrymen on here, you would think he is the best thing since sliced bread.

Trz may have been invisible but he did what he does best, simple touches and trying to get into position to be found, only Dp found him in the entire game
Thuram was encouraging as his play was better

Mutu gave as much as he could give in the circumstances which was pretty good
Zambrotta and Balzaretti were very good but Balzaretti was moved to the left because Capello thought Seminiolli was punishing him a bit
With all my respect to u man but Zlatan is agood finisher maybe this season he didnt proove it well but last year I think he scored 16 goals in Serie a & he was the goal scorrer of the qualifiers with Sweden .

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Natalia said:
he is a great coach....and yeah Chievo did play well....they had so much endurance....it was good we got a draw even
It was good that we got a draw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with all my respect to your opinion but we were dominating the game from beginning to end we had a penalty dissallowed & he had at least 5 real chances to score in the othe hand from two chances they scored a goal & I guess the position wa 65 to 35

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Starting from the back:

Gigi: was a bit rusty but pulled off the game okay
Thuram: not the rock that he usually is
Canna: What can i say allways pulls of a good game
Zambo: Excellent on the flank, i wish to see him there more often
Balzaretti: hella game this kids got a future
Camo: did a hella job too...but should have stayed for the remainder of the game
Puma: solid as a rock even though he was fatigued
Paddy: Other than the goal he too was fatigued
Mutu: Speedy & i like that infiltrated the defence and set up good chances for the boys
Trez: was silent today but not deadly like he usually is
Ibra: set the pace in the begining, should have been more carefull with his passes
Dp: Should have subbed Trez out , set up some nice plays

The boys played a great match,but the luck, a solid chievo side & conditions of the pitch and the weather also played a part in the draw. The Don should have made some better subs. All in all we didnt lose points and we still have an 8 point lead. We will have to rest our key players the next two games for the CL. Ibra wont be playing since he got a yellow today. Hopefully this is the second wake up call we need. Inter & Milan barely got past their opponents with 1 goal a piece and The Violas got crushed by Sampdoria....so hey lets look at the bright side things are still going well. We just have to focus more on the next game and the CL. I have a feeling we will make a clean sweep of all the Silverware this year... Coppa,Scudetto,& CL....so lets have faith in our team,coach and administration to hopefully make our wishes come true

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!

One last note will Pillon shave half his mustache...hehe

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
yeah! from not creating any chances,and Buffon not doing so well, it's lucky that they didn't hit back.....who cares ifwe had more ballpossession,....look at our passes, it hardy went to the strikers........but yeah we should have gotten the penalty....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)