[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (7 Viewers)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Bianconeri9 said:
That's true. I'm sick and tired of Zlatan or DP desciples aruging who is better and wishing their favorite would play. Truth be told, we have a great roster with alot of talented players who deserve just as much credit and ANY player can be replaced, no matter how good he is.
that's true, but only the way you said it...

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 30, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Hey Guys Zlatan played a very good game Stop attacking the man he made some mistakes but he was the best player in the front area he had a penalty very obyious in the first half he was everywhere & he was much much much better then Trezy who nearly didnt touch the ball
now its on trezeguet .. people stop shifitng blames its not ibra or del piero or trezs fault.. it just wasnt our dayits all about team work so no blaming single players .. everyone has his opinion on who sucked between del piero and zlatan depending on who he likes more .. i ve always liked del piero more than zlatan but i think zlatn was normal today .. wht he did today he does it in a lot of matches but he eventually does sumthing special .. it just wasnt his day today but am sure he did ll wht he can do .. same goes to del piero and trez .. trez can be invisible a whole game then score a brace no1 talks then this time he didnt .. big deal he was unlucky

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Trez never touches the ball. You just wait for him to score the goal. One or two touches and it's a goal. He doesn't participate in the mastch, that's the kind of player he is. He's the most lethal one out there but that's his trait, take it or leave it thing.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Zlatan wasn't bad, but he wasn't good either. The whole team was down. Alex did play well the 30 min or so he was in the field. I still think the Camoranesi should've stayed and either Zlatan or Trezeguet to leave. But since Trezeguet is the hit-man Zlatan should've left for Del Piero. This way Mutu would've stayed on the left where he play better, the right will be operated by Camo while DP would've openned better spaces than Zlatan ddi tonight.
It was obvious that the team was tired, so the result is acceptable. We won 17 Drew in 2 and lost 1 and we have 8-point lead. All in all, I can go to sleep with a smile on my face.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Bianconeri9 said:
That's true. I'm sick and tired of Zlatan or DP desciples aruging who is better and wishing their favorite would play. Truth be told, we have a great roster with alot of talented players who deserve just as much credit and ANY player can be replaced, no matter how good he is.
True man I dont know why all this hate to Zlatan I m getting a feeling that people here watch the game to see Zlata faults & compare him with Dp

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
mnementh said:
Trez never touches the ball. You just wait for him to score the goal. One or two touches and it's a goal. He doesn't participate in the mastch, that's the kind of player he is. He's the most lethal one out there but that's his trait, take it or leave it thing.
But the question remains, is that a player you want to count on? That can ONLY score and touches the ball two times? Treze did not have a good game today, I'm sad he hasn't scored for three games. :( Today we had the game and had lots of player's with great chances but Treze has always been there to score even when we played sloppy. He was our most important player first half of the season. If he ain't in top form this half, then we have som serious problems, because you can't always be the better team on the field every match.

May 30, 2004
mnementh said:
If Juve will eventually (god forbid) lose the Scudetto but wins the CL, I'm sure no Juve fan will shed any tears.
i d give this yrs scudetto and next yrs for champions league title this yr .. but thts just me .. scudetto 29 doesnt really excite me its close to 30 but its not 30 yet hehe nothing special we just won it last yr .. cl means much more right now

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS, well for me I am a Zlatan fan. I liked him alot during the Ajax days, and when he came to Juve it was a dream come true situation for me. In addition, I am a hardcore Juve fan and I think that Del Piero is the most sensational player I have ever seen.
Zlatan is a fantastic player, he lacks experience though. Sometimes he delays the ball when its not needed. Sometimes, as in tonight, he does not open up play well. It happens to all players, but lately its happening for Zlatan alot. He should snap out of it very fast.
Tonight when all 4 attackers openned space for each other a beautiful play was made. I am talking about when Zlatan openned for Mutu so the later managed to pass him the ball. Zlatan tried to pass the ball to Del Piero but was cut before it reached him. That was a wonderful display. Thats what I mean by openning up the field.

Jul 5, 2005
I can't understand why some peaple have inferiority complex in every bad result. I think that we need the others teams to be competitive because we make ourselves better and we learn from our mistakes. If this happened to CL and then we where out of this, do you think that the thinks would be better?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
All it takes to neutralize our team is pace and determination....along with some stupid moves by our leader, Don Crap

Chievo was lively throughout the entire game, and played with little fear of us. I thought we played well in the first half of the game, until we were beaten on a counter-attack, which caught our defense with their pants down. Leave any decent player uncovered in front of our net, and we will get scored on...I blame Thuram for that one

Zlatan was a ball of fire for the first 15 minutes of the game, and was even screwed out of a legitimate PK for being obstructed in the box.....ironically , the same thing happens to Camo 30 seconds later in the midfield, and the ref calls it. I thought Zlatans second chance on goal, which was a shot from a bad angle near the left side of the box, should have been passed to Trez.......will he ever learn ??

The thing that pissed me off MOST is when Cap took off Camo 10 minutes into the second half. I didnt think that Camo was playing badly, and Cap just neutralized our width with that move.

In essense, we have not 1, but 2 strikers playing in the midfield- DP and Mutu

What the fuck kind of sense does that make ??? Is it any wonder that after that substitution, we were have difficulties putting anything together offensively ??

Our midfield play suffered, which meant our offense suffered.

I am sick and tired of Cap with these Dr. Frankenstein moves, to see what happens when you have players playing out of position.

What next ?? I know-

lets have Buffon play as a striker, Camo play in goal, DP on defense....

no wait...

lets put Zlatan on defense, Mutu in goal, Emerson up top

I'VE HAD ENOUGH !!!!!:ferocious :ferocious :ferocious

Cap will get us beat by Bremen....mark my words

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Modo Bianconero said:
now its on trezeguet .. people stop shifitng blames its not ibra or del piero or trezs fault.. it just wasnt our dayits all about team work so no blaming single players .. everyone has his opinion on who sucked between del piero and zlatan depending on who he likes more .. i ve always liked del piero more than zlatan but i think zlatn was normal today .. wht he did today he does it in a lot of matches but he eventually does sumthing special .. it just wasnt his day today but am sure he did ll wht he can do .. same goes to del piero and trez .. trez can be invisible a whole game then score a brace no1 talks then this time he didnt .. big deal he was unlucky
Hey man believe me I m not blaming Trezy I know his qualities & i know that he could sleep all the game & finish it with one strike & I agree thats its a team work but I mresponding to the people attacking Zlatan & saying that he should leave Trez want on his day but he is fundemental & I appreciate Trezy so much & I know well his qualities

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Off Topic: Cassano scored on his Real debut this evening with the winning goal for a 1-0 Madrid win over Betis.

May 30, 2004
Akerman said:
But the question remains, is that a player you want to count on? That can ONLY score and touches the ball two times? Treze did not have a good game today, I'm sad he hasn't scored for three games. :( Today we had the game and had lots of player's with great chances but Treze has always been there to score even when we played sloppy. He was our most important player first half of the season. If he ain't in top form this half, then we have som serious problems, because you can't always be the better team on the field every match.
yes i count on him .. we talking about the same guy tht scored against ac milan last yr right .. the same guy tht scored about 15 goals this season right... tht dude tht broke platinis record ye ... trez is a goal poacher everyone knows tht cappello himself knows tht ... hence thts his job on the field .. he went poaching today but came back with an empty basket .. he did all he could he was trying as hard as he could on the field but no dice .. better luck next time is all i can say

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
And for those who are saying Capello always loses at the end, please you don't know Capello's history.
In all his years there was only one year where he was 1 st by X-mas and lost the scudetto and that was during the Roma years against us. Roma were winter champions but Juve won the scudetto.
Its Ancelloti who likes finishing second lol.

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
imnot saying he's not a good coach,im jsut saying that he shouldbe fair to everyone. He says he is. But how come when Trezeguet or Zlatan play badly they hardly get subbed, on the other hand, in the past week Del Piero scored 4 times and still sits on the bench. I think all three of them including Mutu are great players and I like them. But if Capello's telling everyone that Del Piero has to wait just like every other player on this team.....he sure isn't doing what he says.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)