[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
Yeah Del Piero should play more often,but Zlatan has his qualities and is important. He assists.....this game we drew because our midfielders are tired---they play every single game. We should rest them or else we'll be losing more games.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i remember when we draw with lazio some said ok thats nothing and bla bla bla....and some said its a wake up call.....but what is this then?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
RochemBeck said:
Ahahahaha dont make me laugh. Yes because the only experts in this world work for Aftonbladet, dont they..
I don't have the words to describe Aftonbladet, however you see that the paper has one of the highest numbers in terms of readers.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
we will loose points when CL starts again....and especially if we take CL seriously(rest key players!!!!!!!!)

i dont know....its like cap puts the team up on the league table and then starts to loose points....that happened last season...and that also happened when he was with roma....lead moust of the season and then eventually finished second after milan.....

Why? is it somekind of cap syndrom?

whats our next midweek seria a game?

May 30, 2004
Gianluigi said:
Just a small wake up call that Juve can still drop points.

all teams drop points its only normal .. juventus isnt the micheal jordan team from space jam... sooner or later juve will lose points as mistakes are bound to happen and i d rather hav these mistakes now .. misakes from players or coach doesnt matter its a team and i d rathe rsee juve fuck up now then see them fuck up at a knockout game in the champion league

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Tonight we drew with Cheivo. Milan and Inter won so our lead is down to 8 points again. Damn thats sounds nice (the lead of 8 points :D ).
Notes from the game:
- The midfield was very exhausted.
- Taking out Camoranesi was not very good
- I feel if Del Piero came in for Ibra it would've been better
- The main problem with tonights game is that the players weren't openning up areas for each other. THey are not moving without the ball. When they did, Ibra lost the diffenders and made a nice effort, Trezeguet had a good chance after Ale's assist.
- Whats up with Vieira? I mean he was good, but during the Arsenal years he was well know for his powerful shots. He got a couple of chances to shoot and he didn't. Besides his 1-2 with Alex he should've tried to shoot rather than give it back again.
- The ref missed a clear PK for us, but hey I am not complaining about it just stating it because some people are trying to convice the world that refs favour Juve.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
I'm getting sick and tired of people only watching the games because of either Del Piero or Zlatan.

I'm really depressed at the moment because of our loss of points, but I know that tomorrow I will have forgotten about this game and am focusing on the next one. To be real, 1-1 is not a bad result, it's an okey result, but not great. Overall, it was a good game from our side, problems with scoring our second goal and some bad defense at the moment of Chievo's goal were in our way of winning this match. Although I don't believe in deserved or undeserved wins because football can be so random, but we should have won this one. We were obviously the better team.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Hey Guys Zlatan played a very good game Stop attacking the man he made some mistakes but he was the best player in the front area he had a penalty very obyious in the first half he was everywhere & he was much much much better then Trezy who nearly didnt touch the ball

May 30, 2004
Akerman said:
I'm getting sick and tired of people only watching the games because of either Del Piero or Zlatan.

I'm really depressed at the moment because of our loss of points, but I know that tomorrow I will have forgotten about this game and am focusing on the next one. To be real, 1-1 is not a bad result, it's an okey result, but not great. Overall, it was a good game from our side, problems with scoring our second goal and some bad defense at the moment of Chievo's goal were in our way of winning this match. Although I don't believe in deserved or undeserved wins because football can be so random, but we should have won this one. We were obviously the better team.
thts football man the better team doesnt necessarily win .. i kno many games where we werent the better team and we won so i cant complain thts how the game is you win some you lose some then theres the draw with tht useless one point were everyone on the pitch goes home with one point so where does the 3 point go damn it WHERE DOES IT GO ?

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Jeeks said:
After I hear it from my brother, I won't argue anymore, I almost get convinced.
Hey man believe Zlatan played a wonderful first half he was everywhere on the pitch he had some good chnces to score but Fontana denied it & he had an obvious penalty as for Trezy he played his worst match so far.

May 4, 2004
Akerman said:

Good Post..!

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
Akerman said:

That's true. I'm sick and tired of Zlatan or DP desciples aruging who is better and wishing their favorite would play. Truth be told, we have a great roster with alot of talented players who deserve just as much credit and ANY player can be replaced, no matter how good he is.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Natalia said:
means that Fabio Capello doesn't always know the best...and should reflect on his choices
there is no caoch who always win we played 20 games so far won 17 drew 2 & lost 1 we must stand behind our coach & have faith in him & if he scrwed in the end of the season then let him go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)