[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (7 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
RochemBeck said:
All I have to say about this match is that we did not create enough opportunities and Trezeguet barely even touched the ball in the first half of play. We had nothing going on the wings besides Mutu in the first half and Camoranesi was quite off form today and was substituted for good reason. In the second half Vieira and Emerson grabbed control of the match a little better than in the first, however we simply did not create enough chances and sqaundered the ones we had in the first half.

I have no clue why Capello switched Balzaretti with Zambrotta in the first half to the right flank because when the former was on the left he was getting up the pitch and having a good match. I also have no clue why Ibrahimovic cannot keep his head in the game and walk back to an onside position a little bit quicker than he has been...he was caught offsides twice in the first ten minutes of the match and if he had just stayed alert and walked back FIVE more steps he would have been onside and eventually through on goal after the turnovers by Sammarco and Guinti in midfield. We could have had the lead if he wasnt so lazy...but this is typical behavior I suppose.

We had no ideas with the ball around the box and it was going to take a piece of individual skill to win us the match...as usual. Chievo shut us down rather nicely for most of the match and it just shows that Juventus can be haulted due to lack of creative influence around the box and in midfield. If Trezeguet doesn't see the ball all night the opposition is doing their job and we are not...link up play on the wings and behind the strikers really needs to improve, however that will be difficult with the system we use.

TYPICAL IBRA

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Nobody wins them all
it was good match
chievo tried their best to keep their coach's mustache in its present position

Aljazeera analysts saying that inter and milan are fighting for the 2nd place and its the best they can hope for this season

29 is on its way dont worry

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
RochemBeck said:
Thats not funny at all...its spot on. I dont know how you can be happy with a player who is too lazy to walk back five steps and stay in line with the last defender.
TBH i dont remember that situation and yes Zlatan did make some mistakes in this match, like trying to do a swirl dribble when he should of gone for the easy cross but he had a very good first half, went away a little in the second lost some balls but still created chances and gave good passes.

Just read the paper or papers and you will find out that the expert opinions differ a lot from the amateur ones in this forum.

Im out, my girl wants to use gadu-gadu.

Peace and goodnight.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
RochemBeck said:
Thats not funny at all...its spot on. I dont know how you can be happy with a player who is too lazy to walk back five steps and stay in line with the last defender.

Albeit in the first ten minutes of the match..
Might be something to do with his nationality...

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
When will Capello understand that Ale is the best and Zlatan sux ? :) Or atleast use Zlatan as a sub always... he's not worth to start ahead of Alex that's for sure. Can't be more obvious .

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Shoryuken said:
TBH i dont remember that situation and yes Zlatan did make some mistakes in this match, like trying to do a swirl dribble when he should of gone for the easy cross but he had a very good first half, went away a little in the second lost some balls but still created chances and gave good passes.

Just read the paper or papers and you will find out that the expert opinions differ a lot from the amateur ones in this forum.

Im out, my girl wants to use gadu-gadu.

Peace and goodnight.
'Expert opinions'. Opinions is the key word here. These experts only give their opinions such as we. I'm even inclined to say, fans often know their stuff better as they're well informed on their own team. While the media is well known for beleiving in and creating hypes.

Edit: and goodnight.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Dominic said:
'Expert opinions'. Opinions is the key word here. These experts only give their opinions such as we. I'm even inclined to say, fans often know their stuff better as they're well informed on their own team. While the media is well known for beleiving in and creating hypes.
Ahh but the newspapers arent as biased as we on the forum. At least i try to stay objektive and thats more then i can say for some of you. Fvck it , im drunk, no time for this.

Gianluigi

Dec 18, 2005
Dr-Juve said:
Nobody wins them all
it was good match
chievo tried their best to keep their coach's mustache in its present position

Aljazeera analysts saying that inter and milan are fighting for the 2nd place and its the best they can hope for this season

29 is on its way dont worry
Well said, cant win them all. Betcha Inter and AC are getting all excited after Juve drew. Idiots.

May 30, 2004
why are they fighting for 2nd place we are only 8 ahead of inter and 9 of ac milan if we have a couple of bad matches they already had their share of bad matches they can catch up .. juventus has to be really careful koz the title can easily slip away from between our hands nothing is impossible .. the title race will only be over when its mathematically proven tht no way we can lose it as in 3 games left and we are 10 points ahead of the team in 2nd place .. thts whne i strt celebrating the title and nothing be4 it .. as even if we lose the lst 3 game swhich is possible anything can happen in soccer we ll still be a point ahead and still win ... othe rthan tht i will not comply to any one saying ok juve are too good lets jinx em and say no way anyone can catch them thts load of crap

Gianluigi

Dec 18, 2005
Modo Bianconero said:
why are they fighting for 2nd place we are only 8 ahead of inter and 9 of ac milan if we have a couple of bad matches they already had their share of bad matches they can catch up .. juventus has to be really careful koz the title can easily slip away from between our hands nothing is impossible .. the title race will only be over when its mathematically proven tht no way we can lose it as in 3 games left and we are 10 points ahead of the team in 2nd place .. thts whne i strt celebrating the title and nothing be4 it .. as even if we lose the lst 3 game swhich is possible anything can happen in soccer we ll still be a point ahead and still win ... othe rthan tht i will not comply to any one saying ok juve are too good lets jinx em and say no way anyone can catch them thts load of crap
Yeh got to agree that theres still lots of hard work and fixtures to get through!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Modo Bianconero said:
i agree....look what happened last season with our lead!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Shoryuken said:

Ahahahaha dont make me laugh. Yes because the only experts in this world work for Aftonbladet, dont they..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)