[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Looks like cap is so pathetic when it comes to holding the lead(draw with lazio and chievo) i am seeing we again loose our lead and decinding match with milan.......

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Cronios said:
a well deserved yellow card:tdown:
That was a 50-50 ball and he put his foot up to stop the other pleyers shot. Should of been nothing.

The ref was really bad tonight. We should of had a penalty for example.

1-1 is an unfair score.We were the much better team. They were lucky but hey you cant win em all.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
guys we didn't have a bad match, they just built a dam infront of the goal water can't pass through it. atleast we fought for the goal but it didn't come not becuase of the greatness of chievo but becuase of luck, ref, bad ground and some bad bad sub by cap taking of camo for dp.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Few notes:

- The first half hour was one of the best juve play, i've seen this season. Only to be punished.

- Zambrotta switched back to leftback(to stop Semioli, MOM) with Balzaretti switching over to the right after we scored the 1-1. Both Zambrotta AND Balzaretti are better on the left.

- Mutu was spectacular in the first half

- Ibrahimovic was wasteful once again, and I hate how he blames everyone but himself for each thing that goes wrong.

- We somehow often struggle in mid-week serie A games.

- Del Piero still looks in shape

- Trezeguet is getting frustrated, 3 match goal drought now. For a striker such as he, that's a psychological burden.

- Emerson was sloppy

- All our players are too slow in distrubuting the ball, we need more quick one-touch play instead of ball hogging.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Our crosses and final ball were awful, Zlatan was awful, trez was non existant. Mutu was by far our best player. Balzaretti was v.good too.

Ok no need to panic ........yet!

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Dominic said:
Few notes:

- The first half hour was one of the best juve play, i've seen this season. Only to be punished.

- Zambrotta switched back to leftback(to stop Semioli, MOM) with Balzaretti switching over to the right after we scored the 1-1. Both Zambrotta AND Balzaretti are better on the left.

- Mutu was spectacular in the first half

- Ibrahimovic was wasteful once again, and I hate how he blames everyone but himself for each thing that goes wrong.
- We somehow often struggle in mid-week serie A games.

- Del Piero still looks in shape- Trezeguet is getting frustrated, 3 match goal drought now. For a striker such as he, that's a psychological burden.

- Emerson was sloppy

- All our players are too slow in distrubuting the ball, we need more quick one-touch play instead of ball hogging.
Hahahahaha, very funny.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
All I have to say about this match is that we did not create enough opportunities and Trezeguet barely even touched the ball in the first half of play. We had nothing going on the wings besides Mutu in the first half and Camoranesi was quite off form today and was substituted for good reason. In the second half Vieira and Emerson grabbed control of the match a little better than in the first, however we simply did not create enough chances and sqaundered the ones we had in the first half.

I have no clue why Capello switched Balzaretti with Zambrotta in the first half to the right flank because when the former was on the left he was getting up the pitch and having a good match. I also have no clue why Ibrahimovic cannot keep his head in the game and walk back to an onside position a little bit quicker than he has been...he was caught offsides twice in the first ten minutes of the match and if he had just stayed alert and walked back FIVE more steps he would have been onside and eventually through on goal after the turnovers by Sammarco and Guinti in midfield. We could have had the lead if he wasnt so lazy...but this is typical behavior I suppose.

We had no ideas with the ball around the box and it was going to take a piece of individual skill to win us the match...as usual. Chievo shut us down rather nicely for most of the match and it just shows that Juventus can be haulted due to lack of creative influence around the box and in midfield. If Trezeguet doesn't see the ball all night the opposition is doing their job and we are not...link up play on the wings and behind the strikers really needs to improve, however that will be difficult with the system we use.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Of course we lost coz we started with Trez and Zlatan and left our best player on the bench. It's not always enough to save the day again with 30 minutes for Prince Ale.. .not as long as we're stuck with hopeless zlatan.... good work capello. :disagree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Shoryuken said:
Hahahahaha, very funny.
Thats not funny at all...its spot on. I dont know how you can be happy with a player who is too lazy to walk back five steps and stay in line with the last defender.

Albeit in the first ten minutes of the match..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)