[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Official Line up.

JUVENTUS: Buffon; Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro, Balzaretti; Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Mutu; Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet.

Thats my formation, Exactly!! except Ibra should be behind Trez and Mutu but ill take it.

Nice to see Mutu, Buffon and Balza in there.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Hey man I m new here & I noticed that u organize urselves as Dp fans & Zlatanists as u say. it is suppose to be a JUVE forums where people who inters r Juve fans we can prefer a player over a player but in the end they are all Juve players & I think that DP & Zlatan have a very good relationship & Iremember after roma's game when DP said Zlatan plays like ronaldin.. sometimes.

I actually know It's a Juve forums, Wether you're referring to me of organizing you're wrong mate. I'm a Juve supporter before being Ale's Fan.

Sadly Zlatan fans around here can't accept none of us criticizing their player, they do expect us to praise him in every single game. This is sad ehh???

However, I'm looking forward for this match, hoping Ibra would score or atleast have a good match. That said that Capello better open his eyes good today, Chievo are pretty good team.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Ok guys! I wish you all a wonderfull and entertaining match with our heros!!
I can watch it live on my ptv.channel! I hope many of you can watch it too!

I hope we will win to get the 18th victory out of 20 games and get 55 points out of60!

Ale will score a goal! I feel that deep inside me!

2:0 Ale and camo to score!

Forza Juve
Forza Ale
Forza Juva :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve_Kosova said:
Well if that was a joke then 90% of your post are a joke as u alwayse have something to say against Zlatan and Capello!!!

And Yes i can accept your post as im use to it, but i had to write it to u as its getting so annoying!!!

I have a life, dont worry about that...

When did i ever insult a Juventus player?? (dont include Salas)...
And plzz dont call me Zlatanist as im a Juventus fan!!! fuck zlatan when it comes to Juve ! ! ! ! ! !

Soap it yourself!!!

You're pretty sad person to know the percentage of my posts. I have to disagree here, I'm not always against Zlatan and Capello...Check your facts before you somebody step on your tail. That said that I've been rating Zlatan highly when he has done good, (Check back my posts) If you want.

About Capello, Yes, I do criticize him most of the time, But If I'm annoying you with it, then you can simply put me on your Block list. I'm pretty tired repeating whats my problem with Capello, and wont repeat them with a stock brain person.

I'm glad you have a life.....C'grats.

Where did you insult a Juve player?????? :howler: You can ask your Signature :cough: Del Piero :cough:

And I promise I'll be soaping myself the day you'll open your eyes and see couple of defects instead of Insulting people around here and keep on saying "Forza Juve".

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
As an outsider and a Milan fan I say:

Zlatan will never be Del Piero at Juve...He lacks the class, sportmanship, modesty and noble characteristics..he is also too egotistical and self-centered. When times are tough I expect him to cause the team problems. Further more, in the event he is shown the bench he unlike Del Piero will not take things likely and his 'ME ME ME' attitude rather than 'TEAM ABOVE ALL' will come out. These players are everywhere and this in no way reflects on his talent as a player however, there are intangibles that Del Piero offer which Zlatan cannot and will never offer or give Juve...his undying support for the team...his relationship with the fans and his patience and confidence in the managements decisions...
For this reason: NO CONTEST. Del Piero is Juve...Zlatan was a good purchase...plain and simple

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)