[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (5 Viewers)

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
Tacchinardi is a true bianconero. His heart is black and white. He is one of the most emotional players we ever had. He did really play from his heart.
Tachinnardi was a great Binconero but with Viera & Emerson he has no place at all & he is getting old & want to play every match & I think Blasi is a very good young player who can be fit whenever he is told to enter the pitch & he too is an emotional player like Tachi

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

THE CHAMPIONS said:
It must changes Zlatan is a Juve player Dp is a Juve player We r Juve fans then why all this hate do u cosider that Zlatan took Dp place?????????
i know all that. but people have different views on everything, especially dp and zlatan in here. but that's what makes a good discussion, difference of opinion, and after all, that's why we're here.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
I think that DP & Zlatan have a very good relationship & Iremember after roma's game when DP said Zlatan plays like ronaldin.. sometimes.
:disagree: ronaldinho plays like adp and zlatan

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
vlatko said:
i know all that. but people have different views on everything, especially dp and zlatan in here. but that's what makes a good discussion, difference of opinion, and after all, that's why we're here.
I agree man about different opinions & even hard discussions but what I m surprised of that I read some people saying things about Zlatan as if they hate him or want his head only because he plays instead of DP & the same thing about Dpbut not as much as Zlatan

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

THE CHAMPIONS said:
I agree man about different opinions & even hard discussions but what I m surprised of that I read some people saying things about Zlatan as if they hate him or want his head only because he plays instead of DP & the same thing about Dpbut not as much as Zlatan
well i don't like that too, but as i said some things will never change. i love zlatan, but as well love del piero. i just feel zlatan is a more crucial part of the team now, and i prefer playing him, but not everyone feels the same way, as you will see in this forum.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
:agree:
arc said:
:disagree: ronaldinho plays like adp and zlatan
Believe me the day will come when u will see that Zlatan is the best footballer in the world but he only needs concentration & focusing & I think that DP did to Juve a lot & in his best days 96 97 98 he wasnt a lot less that Ronald. with all my respect to the best footballer (NOW)

May 4, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Seems most of the people around here understood it and took it as a Joke except you.

I'm sorry If you can't accept my posts, If you really think I need to grow up, then you better keep it for yourself and not quote me and tell me what I need.

I usually admire taking advices you know, but the way you're saying it and considering THAT post seems you should get a life before It's too late.

Atleast I didn't insulted Zlatan here and I'm not going to, Unlike you and other Zlatanist around here.

Soap it.
Well if that was a joke then 90% of your post are a joke as u alwayse have something to say against Zlatan and Capello!!!

And Yes i can accept your post as im use to it, but i had to write it to u as its getting so annoying!!!

I have a life, dont worry about that...

When did i ever insult a Juventus player?? (dont include Salas)...
And plzz dont call me Zlatanist as im a Juventus fan!!! fuck zlatan when it comes to Juve ! ! ! ! ! !

Soap it yourself!!!

May 4, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:

Thats the bad part of this Forum !

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
A mere 45 minutes to kick off. The excitement mounts.

FORZA MUTU!
FORZA CANNAVARO!
FORZA ZAMBROTTA!
FORZA TREZEGUET!
FORZA BUFFON!
FORZA EMERSON!
FORZA VIEIRA!
FORZA DEL PIERO!
FORZA CAPELLO!
FORZA MOGGI!
FORZA THURAM!
FORZA ZLATAN!

THINK POSITIVE

May 4, 2004
Luftwaffles said:
A mere 45 minutes to kick off. The excitement mounts.

FORZA MUTU!
FORZA CANNAVARO!
FORZA ZAMBROTTA!
FORZA TREZEGUET!
FORZA BUFFON!
FORZA EMERSON!
FORZA VIEIRA!
FORZA DEL PIERO!
FORZA CAPELLO!
FORZA MOGGI!
FORZA THURAM!
FORZA ZLATAN!

THINK POSITIVE
Forza Juventus !

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
vlatko said:
well i don't like that too, but as i said some things will never change. i love zlatan, but as well love del piero. i just feel zlatan is a more crucial part of the team now, and i prefer playing him, but not everyone feels the same way, as you will see in this forum.
For me I think that Zlatan has his games & Dp has his games in hard games when u need power strengh its better to let Zlatan play from the bigenning but DP must inter in the 2nd half & in other games he could start with Dp to keep him in form & when Zlatan plays a bad game he must be left on the bench & cAPello is a big coach maybie the best with Morinho so he knows what he is doing & I dont think at all that he hate Dp as some people say but he is convinced more of Zlatan

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Dominic said:
If only I knew.
I once dreamt of Capello putting his foot on the ball....

suddenly he calls his assitant and enters the game. He dribbles like crazy, toying around 5 defenders, leaving the goal keeper stranded, only to scuff his shot into an empty net. Luckily, Zlatan trails him and taps it in before any defender gets a chance to clear it.

I ate some weird looking mushrooms for dinner that night. I think it was because of that. :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Primo said:
I once dreamt of Capello putting his foot on the ball....

suddenly he calls his assitant and enters the game. He dribbles like crazy, toying around 5 defenders, leaving the goal keeper stranded, only to scuff his shot into an empty net. Luckily, Zlatan trails him and taps it in before any defender gets a chance to clear it.

I ate some weird looking mushrooms for dinner that night. I think it was because of that. :D

Hahaha, yeah probably. Mushrooms give you illusions :D. I'm sure Capello was a great player in his day though.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Allright, who found a stream yet? Kosova?

I havent found shit, but there was this chinese guy in here earlier saying that the match will be shown on CCTV-5. Its a long shot but its all i have.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
does any body here has somethng that confirms that Juve has the biggest number of fans around the world I heard that a lot but I want a confirmation i heard that jUVE 1 mAN UTD 2 mADRID 3

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Oh man, don't tell me that CCTV5 was a hoax. That's all I'm relying on.

Please, any sure streams?It's pointless for me to search the channels on PPLive because all I see are question marks (?), even after I installed several asian language packs on Windows XP.

Streams please????

May 4, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Yeah I noticed that but I dont know how a Juve fan can hate a Juve player that bad Chievo_Juve
1 _ 2
Yepp! same here..!

Shoryuken said:
Allright, who found a stream yet? Kosova?

I havent found shit, but there was this chinese guy in here earlier saying that the match will be shown on CCTV-5. Its a long shot but its all i have.

sorry bro, havent found anything yet.. im trying..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)