[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (6 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve_Kosova said:
I never thought i would say this, but u need to grow up!!!!
Seems most of the people around here understood it and took it as a Joke except you.

I'm sorry If you can't accept my posts, If you really think I need to grow up, then you better keep it for yourself and not quote me and tell me what I need.

I usually admire taking advices you know, but the way you're saying it and considering THAT post seems you should get a life before It's too late.

Atleast I didn't insulted Zlatan here and I'm not going to, Unlike you and other Zlatanist around here.

Soap it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
vlatko said:
:weee: :agree: he's impressing at siena. i can even see him playing for us next season.

I really hope so.

It's good we loaned him + Tacchinardi....I'd like to see Alessio back, atleast he's way better than Gianni and Blasi.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Azzurri7 said:
I really hope so.

It's good we loaned him + Tacchinardi....I'd like to see Alessio back, atleast he's way better than Gianni and Blasi.
yeah tachi is better of course, but i don't think he'll accept the bench again. and the bench he's going to get i'm afraid.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
vlatko said:
yeah tachi is better of course, but i don't think he'll accept the bench again. and the bench he's going to get i'm afraid.

I understand him, and I'm pretty sure he wants to play more football, I can't blame him or hate him for that.

But still would love to see him hanging his boots in Delle Alpi....:touched:

RoBi

Dec 22, 2005
i cant see zlatan as a support striker, i think he needs to play the game calmer and use his head more. It seems to me that he has inflated himself and thats whats causing him to play bad. If he is calmer and his physical moves are in unison with his mental choices, then youll see the genious in him.
He is a great player, and i don't think its a matter of not finidng the net more than him infalting himself. After all in the world cup qualifiiers he was the top scorer. He scores plenty for sweden,.

I think he will score today. I've noticed that what i say usually goes. :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Azzurri7 said:
I understand him, and I'm pretty sure he wants to play more football, I can't blame him or hate him for that.

But still would love to see him hanging his boots in Delle Alpi....:touched:
you and me both. that's one damn loyal player...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Azzurri7 said:
man, when are you planning to remove that avatar, It's getting me naughty each time I look at it.....:D

you like teasing people ehh???
it's not about teasing people, really. it's about teasing me. :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
aod1984 said:
1 Buffon
4 Vieira
7 Pessotto
8 Emerson
9 Ibrahimovic
10 Del Piero
15 Criscito
14 Balzaretti
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Mutu
19 Zambrotta
20 Blasi
21 Thuram
23 Giannichedda
24 Olivera
25 Zalayeta
27 Zebina
28 Cannavaro
32 Abbiati

Mister Capello has also called the goalkeeper of the Youth team, Andrea Pozzato (52)
52 Pozzato

can sum1 tell me who is this Criscito dude.
Criscito is a defender

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Tacchinardi is a true bianconero. His heart is black and white. He is one of the most emotional players we ever had. He did really play from his heart.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

ZAF3000 said:
Tacchinardi is a true bianconero. His heart is black and white. He is one of the most emotional players we ever had. He did really play from his heart.
:agree:

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Seems most of the people around here understood it and took it as a Joke except you.

I'm sorry If you can't accept my posts, If you really think I need to grow up, then you better keep it for yourself and not quote me and tell me what I need.

I usually admire taking advices you know, but the way you're saying it and considering THAT post seems you should get a life before It's too late.

Atleast I didn't insulted Zlatan here and I'm not going to, Unlike you and other Zlatanist around here.

Soap it.
Hey man I m new here & I noticed that u organize urselves as Dp fans & Zlatanists as u say. it is suppose to be a JUVE forums where people who inters r Juve fans we can prefer a player over a player but in the end they are all Juve players & I think that DP & Zlatan have a very good relationship & Iremember after roma's game when DP said Zlatan plays like ronaldin.. sometimes.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

THE CHAMPIONS said:
Hey man I m new here & I noticed that u organize urselves as Dp fans & Zlatanists as u say. it is suppose to be a JUVE forums where people who inters r Juve fans we can prefer a player over a player but in the end they are all Juve players & I think that DP & Zlatan have a very good relationship & Iremember after roma's game when DP said Zlatan plays like ronaldin.. sometimes.
some things are impossible to change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)