[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (6 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Dont worry u will see it with canna thuram but the problem is that both of them will not play the next match if they took bookings & he have no replacements with Kovac injury so the will be afraid to play hard & that could low their performence.

I hope none will be recieving any booking. I'll not understimate Empoli out there, Not to forget Kovac is out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
I think Balzaretti will be the new Zamrotta in Italy I really wish that Lippi consider him fo the world Cup & that Capello give him his trust some matches cause he could be the answer of ourleft back(or right back) problem while Sagnol has renwed with Bayern

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
I hope none will be recieving any booking. I'll not understimate Empoli out there, Not to forget Kovac is out.
The game against Empoli will be in Delli Alpi & I wish that Moggi sign a Center back in January even if he is not that good for example taking Tudor back from Siena

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Atleast RAI International is screening this match. I wish Capello would just try Balza on the right so that we can get our old Zambrotta back. Mutu on the left is not a very good option, I would rather put DP there to combine with Zambro on the left and Balza on the right. If Mutu plays then its best if he's given a strikers role & Zlatan to be pushed back a little.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Pillon: A shave to victory Wednesday 18 January, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chievo Coach Bepi Pillon has promised his players that if they prove to be a cut above Juventus tonight, he will shave his moustache off. "I’ll go straight to the barber’s tomorrow," he pledged.

The Flying Donkeys have the onerous task of bringing Juve, who are flying high themselves, back to earth with a bump and breathe new life into the Serie A season.

Fabio Capello’s men, who lead the title race by 10 points at the half-way stage, have amassed a staggering 52 points in just 19 games, losing once, drawing once and winning the remaining 17 matches in a record-breaking sequence of games.

However, relatively speaking, Pillon has himself masterminded a remarkable achievement thus far in his first season in the top flight.

Chievo are in equal sixth place in the table, have already beaten Milan this term and have only lost once at home all season.

As an additional incentive then, the man who guided Treviso to four consecutive promotions has provided his Verona side with another reason to humble the runaway League leaders.

"If we beat Juventus," he said. "I’ll go straight to the barber’s on Thursday and shave off my moustache."

Perhaps Pillon feels that his hair-erasing promise to keep a stiff upper lip in snowy Verona is barely a risk at all, given the relentless pace at which Capello’s men are trampling over all before them.

"Juve are the best side in the world," he surmised. "They are good, they are nasty and when they are done they don’t even leave any crumbs behind."

However, with the whole of Italy sure to be glued to their television sets in the hope of witnessing the mighty fall, Pillon knows that his side have an outside shot of surprising the champions – not to mention Bepi’s barber.

"When we’re playing well we are ball-breakers of the highest order," he continued. "And we are playing well. What’s more, I have never enjoyed playing the part of the sacrificial lamb."

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Maresca said:
great avatar ali :tup:
Thanks, a pity I lost most of the quality while optimizing.

Azzuri7 said:
He still has to fall inlove with him. Just like what's happening in Juve now (Zlatan&Capello) Love is in the tree.
I think he already fell in love with Messi.
Why should we bring Igor back? Have you seen what is happening to Siena's defence?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ali said:

I think he fell already.
Why should bring Igor back? Have you seen what is happening to Siena's defence?

TBH, I don't care about Siena as much as I want Igor back. We have CL ahead of us soon, and knowing Kovac is injured really makes the sitiuation ugly.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Ali said:

I think he already fell in love with Messi.
Why should we bring Igor back? Have you seen what is happening to Siena's defence?
may be you can post a bigger version of that here.. I just want to save it for me ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)