[Serie A] Chievo-Juventus match commentary (2 Viewers)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #45
    I don't know if it was correctly disallowed (it probably was), but the way our defense plays as a unit is scary. It's a disaster.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #52
    And this time it's a goal.

From 25 meters Sardo scores.

De Ceglie is such a pussy. He gave Sardo a free pass.

Very deserved lead.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #53
    1-0 for Chievo. Terrible from De Ceglie and Melo. Awful. He faked his shot and dropped the two of them and then shot from 20m.
    Nah, Melo has no blame here. He tried to block De Ceglie's man but he couldn't.
    It's all De Ceglie.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
    Dec 10, 2008
    We're swimming in defense and with every attack Chievo pulls our head under water and the only thing we can do is to fidget hectically.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #58
    Who the fuck is this Paolucci? Send him back where you took him from. If this guy was good enough to earn only 2 starts for Siena, he's never gonna be good enough for Juve, even in this off form injury-plagued Juve.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
    Dec 10, 2008
    Who the fuck is this Paolucci? Send him back where you took him from. If this guy was good enough to earn only 2 starts for Siena, he's never gonna be good enough for Juve, even in this off form injury-plagued Juve.
    I see this as a punch in Immobiles face. I don't want to know how this poor guy feels now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)