[Serie A] Chievo 2-3 JUVENTUS [August 18th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Cancelo

• Bonucci

• Alex Sandro

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Ronaldo

• Bernardeschi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Opening day of the 1982/83 season. 6 world cup winners in the squad, along with the new signings of Boniek and Platini. Lost 1-0 to Samp on the opening day.

Anything can happen in these early season games when the team is yet to gel.

That said; I am expecting a win here. However, I'm not expecting it to be a really well played game.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Opening day of the 1982/83 season. 6 world cup winners in the squad, along with the new signings of Boniek and Platini. Lost 1-0 to Samp on the opening day.

That said; I am expecting a win here. However, I'm not expecting it to be a really well played game.
jem pls

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

This Samp i think beat Barca too, way too strong. Win with less flair is what expect but Ronaldo must show up

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
This Samp i think beat Barca too, way too strong. Win with less flair is what expect but Ronaldo must show up
I dont know about that, the game is from the early 80s - 1982, when Barcelona was still irrelevant and hasnt done sheit in Europe. There are two popular finals between Samp and Barca several years later, in 89 when Barca wins 2:0 and then in 92, when Barca wins again with Koemans goal in extratime...

Anyway, the point is even the biggest dog can begin a campaign with a foulstart, so Max and the boys have to bring their A game today and win the 3pts, as the opponent wont just smile and score owngoals because Ronaldo plays for us. I think we got this, I have it Juve/Juve at half time/full time win and Juve win with more than 1 goal margin, I also have skinny legs to score a goal anytime :lol: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)