[Serie A] Chievo 0-2 JUVENTUS [January27th 2018] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Khedira

• Higuain

• Douglas Costa

• Bernardeschi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So, I take it, you are happy with out performances?! No one is bitching. We're just pointing out that we've been playing like shit lately, are slow and sluggish, and look clueless every single time we attack. All these issues need to be addressed before the Tottenham game, but without Cuadrado and Dybala it's going to be extremely tough.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
So, I take it, you are happy with out performances?! No one is bitching. We're just pointing out that we've been playing like $#@! lately, are slow and sluggish, and look clueless every single time we attack. All these issues need to be addressed before the Tottenham game, but without Cuadrado and Dybala it's going to be extremely tough.
No I'm not happy but I'm not overreacting/moaning either. Yes we are a bit slow and Allegri even said that in his post match comments.

I'm not happy with the blanket negativity and lack of perspective, thats being posted below. It's like juve were the bastions of tiki taka football for the past 50 years and suddenly we are playing a different 'brand' of football and its all allegri's fault. Please, we have always been and i hope we will continue to be the battleship that we are often compared to.

Anyway I covered this in more detail in my long post in the discussion with @Alin, can't remember which thread that was.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
i see where youre coming from @Sashazulu, however, i simply cant agree with you. 1st off, I do not come often in the forum, cause to busy with work. Today I have to say my opinion. I am a Juve fan for 50 years.The only thing I can say is that this team sucks. I understand why BEIN sports here in the USA shows Barcelona and Real Madrid and not much Serie A. This team is worthless and the biggest problem is not Higuain but Allegri!! It is time to get rid of him. Playing 433 against Chievo with Sturaro and all ways playing Mandzukic. With Higuain who has to come to midfield to pick up balls, It would be the same with Harry Kane, he would score very little in Juve. We had 3 shots on goal in 45 min. You all are critical of him. His problem is Allegri Gonzalo is a pure CF not a player who is made to come pick up balls. He is a man that will score standing close to goal, like Kane, he is nothing else. Allegri reminds me of the 1960's with coaches like Herrera and Nereo Rocco, a Catenacciario but this time is past. He will never win the CL. Sacchi is right about him. He remind me Trappatoni who had the best team in the world and only won 1 CL. Lost again Hamburg for piet sake.
We have by far the best team in Italy and we play like $#@!. It is more like a rugby team. We only have 2 quality players with fantasy and technique Pjanic and Dybala and maybe Berna , Alex Sandro and to a lesser extend Costa. Look at Barca and Madrid they have quality in Midfield and attack, and who do we want to buy Emre Can a defensive midfielder.He have you ever watch him? He is very similar to N"Zonzi stand in front of the defense. I honestly prefer Marchisio and that is where Pjanic plays now. He is slow and plays simple. He is another Witsel. He played one great game again Man City and every body here think he will change the team. We need quality not quantity. For all the anti Dybala people in this Forum. Look now how we are playing without him. Higuain is totally llost
your beloved Mandzukic does not know what to do and even Pjanic get lost cause he has to do everything. Without Dybala we are lost as a team, we have no quality in between the lines and even playing bad he still creates something. He does gthing nobody else does.
If we want to buy a great midfielder to help us get better, you do not have to look far, look at Torreira is is worth 3 Emre Cans.
I said enough. I am very disappointed about our team.
Good points Zizinho. However, i simply cant agree with you. 1st off, I do not come often in the forum, cause to busy with work. Today I have to say my opinion. I am a Juve fan for 50 years.The only thing I can say is that this team sucks. I understand why BEIN sports here in the USA shows Barcelona and Real Madrid and not much Serie A. This team is worthless and the biggest problem is not Higuain but Allegri!! It is time to get rid of him. Playing 433 against Chievo with Sturaro and all ways playing Mandzukic. With Higuain who has to come to midfield to pick up balls, It would be the same with Harry Kane, he would score very little in Juve. We had 3 shots on goal in 45 min. You all are critical of him. His problem is Allegri Gonzalo is a pure CF not a player who is made to come pick up balls. He is a man that will score standing close to goal, like Kane, he is nothing else. Allegri reminds me of the 1960's with coaches like Herrera and Nereo Rocco, a Catenacciario but this time is past. He will never win the CL. Sacchi is right about him. He remind me Trappatoni who had the best team in the world and only won 1 CL. Lost again Hamburg for piet sake.
We have by far the best team in Italy and we play like $#@!. It is more like a rugby team. We only have 2 quality players with fantasy and technique Pjanic and Dybala and maybe Berna , Alex Sandro and to a lesser extend Costa. Look at Barca and Madrid they have quality in Midfield and attack, and who do we want to buy Emre Can a defensive midfielder.He have you ever watch him? He is very similar to N"Zonzi stand in front of the defense. I honestly prefer Marchisio and that is where Pjanic plays now. He is slow and plays simple. He is another Witsel. He played one great game again Man City and every body here think he will change the team. We need quality not quantity. For all the anti Dybala people in this Forum. Look now how we are playing without him. Higuain is totally llost
your beloved Mandzukic does not know what to do and even Pjanic get lost cause he has to do everything. Without Dybala we are lost as a team, we have no quality in between the lines and even playing bad he still creates something. He does gthing nobody else does.
If we want to buy a great midfielder to help us get better, you do not have to look far, look at Torreira is is worth 3 Emre Cans.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
No I'm not happy but I'm not overreacting/moaning either. Yes we are a bit slow and Allegri even said that in his post match comments.

I'm not happy with the blanket negativity and lack of perspective, thats being posted below. It's like juve were the bastions of tiki taka football for the past 50 years and suddenly we are playing a different 'brand' of football and its all allegri's fault. Please, we have always been and i hope we will continue to be the battleship that we are often compared to.

Anyway I covered this in more detail in my long post in the discussion with @Alin, can't remember which thread that was.
I don't see it as a lot of moaning about our recent performances rather justified critique on a few abysmal displays. Of course winning is great, and we know that we don't play the fanciest of football like Barcelona or City, but what we have witnessed over the last few months, with the quality of players we have at our disposal compared to the rest of the league, is just pathetic. Low ball tempo, lack of creativity and ideas, and the lethargic display on the pitch are just painful to watch. It just doesn't bode well for our upcoming champions league games and bigger games in the league.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Good points Zizinho. However, i simply cant agree with you. 1st off, I do not come often in the forum, cause to busy with work. Today I have to say my opinion. I am a Juve fan for 50 years.The only thing I can say is that this team sucks. I understand why BEIN sports here in the USA shows Barcelona and Real Madrid and not much Serie A. This team is worthless and the biggest problem is not Higuain but Allegri!! It is time to get rid of him. Playing 433 against Chievo with Sturaro and all ways playing Mandzukic. With Higuain who has to come to midfield to pick up balls, It would be the same with Harry Kane, he would score very little in Juve. We had 3 shots on goal in 45 min. You all are critical of him. His problem is Allegri Gonzalo is a pure CF not a player who is made to come pick up balls. He is a man that will score standing close to goal, like Kane, he is nothing else. Allegri reminds me of the 1960's with coaches like Herrera and Nereo Rocco, a Catenacciario but this time is past. He will never win the CL. Sacchi is right about him. He remind me Trappatoni who had the best team in the world and only won 1 CL. Lost again Hamburg for piet sake.
my dearest dominic :touched:

glad to see you honor me, your sensi with copy pasta.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:agree:

I’ve said it on this forum for years. Our fans have become spoilt little faggots. They deserve nothing but the Cobolli Gigli/Secco years again.
This is a good example why karma doesn't work and is a complete myth, no way in hell the likes of Vinman ever deserved to witness Juve winning 6 titles in a row :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)