[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (82 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fuck if cesena played like this in every match they wouldn't be going in serie b , i thought this would have been much easier
On the other hand genoa took a very shitty goal , 3 defenders fucked up followed by the keeper who jumped like an idiot , a 5 point lead would have meant 99% scudetto
Vucinic had a good game , vidal was tired , caceres didn't impress , matri inexistent.
I would have given MOTM to vucinic but gave it to borrielo for the importance of that goal
Same here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Alen told that we didn't score in the last part of the game so much, guess what season is ending and we are scoring at the end, we are really regaining our Juve DNA back.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Then who in your opinion was our best midfielder today? Vidal with his amazing passes or Pirlo who was mia?

Fact is, Marchisio was one of our better passers today, his movement was OK considering he came into goalscoring positions a lot in the first half and was quite creative. Saying he did nothing at all is simply wrong.
The whole team was disappointing. "MOM" given to the least awful? That it?

Borriello is my most despised player but he scored an absolutely crucial goal. No question he deserves it. Without him, Milan's -1. With Marchisio? We get some nice close-control and some shots over the bar. Big fucking deal.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
:lol: Nice.

Yeah, I still had to give Cheesio MoM, even if Borriello's was a nice goal (and a decent assist from Vuc).

Tough match to win. They won't be as easy as they have been the last month. Expect a lot of 0-0 matches going into the 80th minute against these relegation battlers. It's gonna be a slog.
agree, its gonna be very very tough, Bloody Lazio lost vs Novara, and now Novara still has a chance to stay in serie a, they are gonna be really tough to break down, I hope Conte has a better plan.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
If you don't realize what Marchisio did today you should quit watching football.
i said he did his usual. ok give marchisio motm for every match for that. cause it was his typical game tonight. i know what marchisio is doin' but who made us win this match tonigh?! the fucker BORIELLO.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If you don't realize what Marchisio did today you should quit watching football.
A bit drastic to say they should quit, but ... :D Yeah, he had a very good game. Can't believe people fail to see that. In the first half, he was pretty much the only one in our team who played up to standard. And he kept that going in the second. Tremendous work-effort and some really nice plays in the middle of the park.

Marchisio is on form again, which is great to see.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The whole team was disappointing. "MOM" given to the least awful? That it?

Borriello is my most despised player but he scored an absolutely crucial goal. No question he deserves it. Without him, Milan's -1. With Marchisio? We get some nice close-control and some shots over the bar. Big fucking deal.
Agreed. I didn't see anything remotely close to MoM material from Marchisio today. It's got to go to Borriello, and if you loathe him so much that you can't admit that he made the most valauble contribution, give it to Del Piero for the way he changed the shape of the match.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Vucinic and our defense where the only ones who really played good today.. Matri, Caceres and our midfield as a trio looked poor but Matchisio done well individually but didnt link up as good as he normally does. Pirlo looked tired.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He did nothing at all. I'm seriously laughing at people acting like he stood out.
He didn't stand out, but picking a MOM left him or Borriello. Because the defence and keeper had nothing to do, Pirlo and Vidal had average games for their standard, Vucinic was average and Matri was poor. I have Marchisio 6.5, Matri 5.5, and the rest 6. I'd also give Borriello 6.5 just for the goal.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He didn't stand out, but picking a MOM left him or Borriello. Because the defence and keeper had nothing to do, Pirlo and Vidal had average games for their standard, Vucinic was average and Matri was poor. I have Marchisio 6.5, Matri 5.5, and the rest 6. I'd also give Borriello 6.5 just for the goal.
These are exactly my ratings too and that's why Marchisio got the MOM vote from me. In fact the MOM is Antonioli and Antonioli only.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If Marchisio was ugly, black and from a country no ones heard of he would not be rated half as high as he is.. its a simple fact that people just have a crush on him i like him and think that on his day he can be world class but this only happens once in a blue moon rest of the time, he is just solid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)