[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (99 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
where u live nigga?

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 09:55 ----------

The VP of my company (my boss) will be delivering my review and raise today via phone from NYC...little does he know I will be streaming Juve not paying one bit of attention to him while he talks over the phone. :howler:
You dirty little whore :D

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
After the horror show of the past two years, once this season started I still had my doubts and now that we are 4 wins away from our 3rd star it seems surreal. We have played amazing and it would be a shame to ruin this unbelievable season with poor performances against the minnows of serie a. Lets crush these f*%&ers and bring home the win for Fortunato

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)