[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (63 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Conte wants scudetto more than anyone else. So he will know who to pick. Indeed fcuk Elia. He will play in last round, after we secure scudetto.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If Cesena lose this they are confirmed to be relegated.

Knowing they still have 6 rounds to go, I highly doubt they will be motivated knowing it will take an absolute miracle to save them. I just don't see them wanting to show up tomorrow, I may be wrong. But without IQ or Mutu, they just have little options. I fell like they have pretty much gave up.

Cesena's season is over. They know it and they know Juve are out looking for blood to win the league. I doubt they will be motivated.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
OMG, he said we'll play our trump card.

ELIA? :shocked: :snoop:
I am definitely not an Italian expert. But I think you misunderstand, he was merely playing on words, he just said that we come from six wins, and we'll play the "sette bello", which, from what I gather, translates to trump card. But I don't think he was intending to suggest that Conte will come up with a magic trick of sorts, or a secret weapon.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am with JuveJay here, it is very important to win this match but not scrape a win, we have to win with ease, dismantling Cesena without working hard at all. Not only it will save us energy for the coming matches but also it will give us the required mind set to deal with the coming similar matches.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I am with JuveJay here, it is very important to win this match but not scrape a win, we have to win with ease, dismantling Cesena without working hard at all. Not only it will save us energy for the coming matches but also it will give us the required mind set to deal with the coming similar matches.
:agree:
Althrough i don't expect us to try hard at all for this , i think it will be an easy win

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We need 4 wins out of 5 ton seal this scudetto right?? How many games at home? Tomorrow I know is away. What about Novara, Cagliari, Lexce and Talanta?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Against Cagliari we will be playing in Trieste I think where we excpext the stadium to br full of Juve fans, it will be like a home game
yes
and novara is like playing at home too
also the reason why shithead galliani wanted us to play in firenze

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Vinny sniffs coke?
With that nose Vinny basically sniffs everything wether he wants to or not.

---------- Post added 24.04.2012 at 23:40 ----------

I am definitely not an Italian expert. But I think you misunderstand, he was merely playing on words, he just said that we come from six wins, and we'll play the "sette bello", which, from what I gather, translates to trump card. But I don't think he was intending to suggest that Conte will come up with a magic trick of sorts, or a secret weapon.
I agree with you and i think Conte feels Cesena may just be Milan's trump card as there the team no one expects us to lose to but can be tricky on their day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)