[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (31 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The way some people put it gives me the impression that not playing will bring him back to life.

Sent from my Xperia arc using Tapatalk.
why am i not a mod? this place would be so much better. it has nothing to do with bringing him back to life. the community of professionals employed in the same league as him just lost one of their colleagues. juvejay posted a list of some of the players who knew him , statements from both udinese and merda players have been issued where the players say that they are in no mental state to play football this weekend. i suggest you shut your cum guzzling mouth, there is nothing cool in disrespecting someones death through logical fallacies on a forum. its just were insensitive bastards go to get it out because someone probably would've clocked you had you been spewing your shit in real life.

Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk2

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
why am i not a mod? this place would be so much better. it has nothing to do with bringing him back to life. the community of professionals employed in the same league as him just lost one of their colleagues. juvejay posted a list of some of the players who knew him , statements from both udinese and merda players have been issued where the players say that they are in no mental state to play football this weekend. i suggest you shut your cum guzzling mouth, there is nothing cool in disrespecting someones death through logical fallacies on a forum. its just were insensitive bastards go to get it out because someone probably would've clocked you had you been spewing your shit in real life.

I wasn't on about the players and specially those who knew him, i am on about the reaction of some folks on here who are high and mighty on their moral high horses and you being one of them.

I said yesterday that the only valid reason for postponing the round is the players themselves asking for it but to keep going on that life should stop because someone died from people probably living on the other side of the planet is just laughable.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
why am i not a mod? this place would be so much better. it has nothing to do with bringing him back to life. the community of professionals employed in the same league as him just lost one of their colleagues. juvejay posted a list of some of the players who knew him , statements from both udinese and merda players have been issued where the players say that they are in no mental state to play football this weekend. i suggest you shut your $#@! guzzling mouth, there is nothing cool in disrespecting someones death through logical fallacies on a forum. its just were insensitive bastards go to get it out because someone probably would've clocked you had you been spewing your $#@! in real life.

because you have the lamest avatar and signature.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I wasn't on about the players and specially those who knew him, i am on about the reaction of some folks on here who are high and mighty on their moral high horses and you being one of them.

I said yesterday that the only valid reason for postponing the round is the players themselves asking for it but to keep going on that life should stop because someone died from people probably living on the other side of the planet is just laughable.

again with the logical fallacies. the world is not taking a break, lega calcio is taking a break because one of their colleagues died. we cannot sit and do anything but respect that decision. it has nothing to do with people dying, it has something to do with a football player, working in a professional league dying and that league postponing 1 weekend worth of games because of that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The forgotten match.

Will this be played first or Roma first? We need an official update so the mods can fix the dates in the thread titles.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

Totally agree with the part in black .

Fans have done a long way to watch their team now they go home dissapointed . If you tell me it is a tragic and dramatic event i agree , but if you tell me that the fans that spent 300-400 euro to go there , even more than a 1000 euro if they went there by plane and didn't watch the match is nothing i don't agree . It is not right that the life of a person is conditioned in any way by the death as much tragic as it may be , of a person he didn't know at all and above all not for his decision . If we want to be good persons let's be good for everything , there are people who die of hunger because they don't have money , people who take their own life because they don't have money , people that save money all year to make themselves a present once a year . The only good deeds i have seen are the ones of udinese that will give financial support to the sister and di natale who has asked to take custody of his sister . I am with the same mind of boban when he said that it should have been played except for the udinese match whose players knew him personally . When the juventus primavera kids passed away only juve didn't play others played normally . I agree that fans should respect the family but you can respect the family by bying a T-shirt or giving a donation .Do you really think that his sister actually cares about a week not being played ? Do you think that the the person would have wanted more a week not to be played , or what udinese and di natale is doing ?
If you think that paying 300-400 euro and returning home dissapointed after you could have been planning this for weeks and finally found time to go and see maybe the first or last match of the season is nothing than i don't agree with you . I ask you this , if a person in a another country dies tragically and someone randomly calls you by phone and tells you of his tragedy and than asks you to donate 500 euro to his name althrough you didn't know him , will you do it ? Than that will happen again the next day and the next and the next , will you still do it ?
If the answer is yes than you are a great person , you are a saint and i am very happy that there are still people like you in the world .
If we want to be good let's be good where it matters and because we feel it not because we should . You think that the players of serie a today are mourning his death and being sad all day ? I assure it is not that way , if you have no emotional atachment to a person it is pretty normal , when you see in the tv the news of a young person who has died in an accident you think it is a shame because he was young but you still continue normally and that's how it should be life goes on .

With this i close it and hope to not return to the argument again

Aug 1, 2003
it is understandable it is postponed as the players themselves were not in the right state of mind to play - one Udinese player even said he felt like quitting the sport altogether after receiving the news. therefore I think postponement is the correct decision.

But Gerd has a point. It's all well and dandy for me to sympathise here behind my laptop, but had this happened a few days ago, when I honestly have splurged around 1800 euros on flight, accom and match tickets alone for a Juve trip, only to find the match postponed, it would've hurt as well. Of course it is nothing compared to losing someone, but I'm just pointing out it's not a small matter for some fans who lose out as well.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
There is no denying if i had paid for flights and planned a trip to see Juve and the game got cancelled i would be furious im sure this happened many people and i can understand their pain but thats life it can be shit sometimes but you have to remind yourself there is always someone else out there a lot worse off than you are and in this case poor Morosini and his sister are. Now if if the game got cancelled over a sunny day in Napoli and i wasted a lot of my hard earned money on the trip i would burn Naples to the ground but this is different.

I think the point some people are missing is that the footballers simply would not want to take part in something that they just witnessed someone they are close to die doing. Imagine witnessing someone dying doing something then being expected to do that same thing soon after, i would not want to and if i where a player i would make it essential that i had a proper heart test done before stepping onto the field again. Calling the round off was not just about honoring Morosini or people mourning his loss it was more to do with the mental state of players in Italy this weekend.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
There is no denying if i had paid for flights and planned a trip to see Juve and the game got cancelled i would be furious im sure this happened many people and i can understand their pain but thats life it can be shit sometimes but you have to remind yourself there is always someone else out there a lot worse off than you are and in this case poor Morosini and his sister are. Now if if the game got cancelled over a sunny day in Napoli and i wasted a lot of my hard earned money on the trip i would burn Naples to the ground but this is different.

I think the point some people are missing is that the footballers simply would not want to take part in something that they just witnessed someone they are close to die doing. Imagine witnessing someone dying doing something then being expected to do that same thing soon after, i would not want to and if i where a player i would make it essential that i had a proper heart test done before stepping onto the field again. Calling the round off was not just about honoring Morosini or people mourning his loss it was more to do with the mental state of players in Italy this weekend.
:agree: :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)