[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (100 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
what the fuck is wrong with these infantile kids? find something else to do with your sunday, his colleagues are mourning him - which is the right thing to do. i'm ashamed that you and i share football colors.
I am not infantile at all i don't care very much about the game i have a lot of other things to do i just don't agree with a behaviour that i have seen in other cases too

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I am not infantile at all i don't care very much about the game i have a lot of other things to do i just don't agree with a behaviour that i have seen in other cases too
whatever, what little you had going for you in my book is gone now. not that it matters, it's an internet forum.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
You know what I just realised. We've drawn all of our postponed games so far.
Udinese - Juventus, strikes
Napoli - Juventus, the postponed rain
Parma - Juventus, the cold
Bologna - Juventus, the cold

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Looks like Cesena next week instead of week 34(home vs Roma),wich will be played on 25th Wednsday.
Meaning we could face suspensions against Roma after all...

But f*ck that, if there's one thing we can't use as an excuse, it's absent players, as Milan have had that all season. We want to be champions? Win the remaining games. Time to step up.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
suspensions or not, if there is anything I am 100000% confident about it is that we will smash the CRAP out of Roma.

gutless team that can't defend for shit, in Juventus Stadium?

lmao.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
suspensions or not, if there is anything I am 100000% confident about it is that we will smash the CRAP out of Roma.

gutless team that can't defend for shit, in Juventus Stadium?

lmao.
Yeah, I'm confident as well that we'll beat Roma. I prefer playing big teams, teams that attack us. It leaves us space and we take good advantage of that.

I'm more scared of playing Cesena, Cagliari, etc.

Zamperini

TOMLINSON #21
Mar 6, 2012
All the fans that were entering the stadium in milano now will go back home , as usual nobody thinks about the fans , they have found time to go to milan to see the match and now they will go back with nothing althrough they may have made 5-6 hours of bus and spend money for the trip and to eat just to see their favourite team and now if they want to see the match will have to do it all over again
Idiot. The life of a man means more than a f**king visit to a f**king stadium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)