[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (70 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
If a worker dies does his family not mourn?
yes his family does , but no the whole country that's the point . The death of all persons should be considered the same , if a worker dies his family mourns him same for the player , if a player dies and millions mourn him i expect the same for the worker and everytime a worker dies i want matches to be postponed .

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I really wonder if the people here who are questioning this decision would be so passionate about the suspension of these matches if Juve were not in first place right now.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
yes his family does , but no the whole country that's the point . The death of all persons should be considered the same , if a worker dies his family mourns him same for the player , if a player dies and millions mourn him i expect the same for the worker and everytime a worker dies i want matches to be postponed .
You disgust me as a human being.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I really wonder if the people here who are questioning this decision would be so passionate about the suspension of these matches if Juve were not in first place right now.
I stopped trying to figure them out after readying the Serie A thread.

:disgusting:

feriorca

May 27, 2009
It is the right decision. After all this heart attacks on the field, the question is not about the cancellation (well justified by the way) but wether the demand of the football games these days are in a degree has become harmful to the players.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
But it isn't the entire country. It's the footballing community. Some might argue "the player's family".

Look I agree that no life is worth more than another, but I also understand that people deal with things in their own way and while I'm may not agree with it. It doesn't bother me.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
imagine if juve had a saturday morning game and god forbid one of them passed away. Would we want milan, inter and everyone else to just have a moment of silence? NO! Cancelling 1 round of serie a games is not the end of the world and it is the least the FIGC could do.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Dude, you're comparing apples and oranges.

One of their colleagues died, a teammate, a comrade.

You can't play like that. Definitely a correct decision by the FIGC.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The players in some teams said that they were in shock and were not able to continue playing the round.

It seems to be the best decition to postpone the games.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
You disgust me as a human being.
This decision to me is false moralism and hipocrisy , i understand your point of view but i still stand to what i said

imagine if juve had a saturday morning game and god forbid one of them passed away. Would we want milan, inter and everyone else to just have a moment of silence? NO! Cancelling 1 round of serie a games is not the end of the world and it is the least the FIGC could do.
Your right cancelling a round is not the end of the world , but nobody is questioning that , i am questioning why should it ? If a member of my family passed away (larg qoft) not my team that is exactly what i would ask for , 1 minute of silence for respect and visiting his funeral , if possible , i have no rights to condition the life the others who didn't have e personal relatioship with him , i wouldn't want them to spend good words for him even through they didn't knew him just because he died , for me that is disrespectful for the one who died .

I think the same way for every person , i see this behaviour when famous people die , everybody mourns their death which is right if you know his work and appreciate it , but many start to say how good he was ect without knowing him personally , some even go way above and form cults about people that they don't know at all .
Dude, you're comparing apples and oranges.

One of their colleagues died, a teammate, a comrade.

You can't play like that. Definitely a correct decision by the FIGC.
I agree and i am totally ok with suspending that match of his team , they knew him personally saw him every day and had a good relationship with him , but i don't agree to suspend the round of serie a filled with people that didn't knew him closely just superfically

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
what the fuck is wrong with these infantile kids? find something else to do with your sunday, his colleagues are mourning him - which is the right thing to do. i'm ashamed that you and i share football colors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)