[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (35 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Players fall to the ground all the time, how should the ref know the guy just had a heart attack.
agree

---------- Post added 14.04.2012 at 18:06 ----------

If a doctor dies do all other doctors take a break and heal nobody for one day . When the bread maker dies do all others take a break and we don't have bread for one day . I understand it is delicate and not a good moment and i really feel bad about the guy , but death happens , if we were to stop the championship everytime someone dies than we would never play , death is the same everywhere it doesn't matter if you are a football player a doctor a dentist or an economist . I really feel bad about him , but i don't agree with the decisions to cancel the matches

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
agree

If a doctor dies do all other doctors take a break and heal nobody for one day . When the bread maker dies do all others take a break and we don't have bread for one day . I understand it is delicate and not a good moment and i really feel bad about the guy , but death happens , if we were to stop the championship everytime someone dies than we would never play , death is the same everywhere it doesn't matter if you are a football player a doctor a dentist or an economist . I really feel bad about him , but i don't agree with the decisions to cancel the matches
Apples with apples brother. Sport, in the end, is for fun and entertainment. The professions you mention are pretty much essential day-to-day activities for any community, not luxurious entertainment like football.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
agree

Yes, because playing football and actually cure people is the same thing.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
knowing he was on loan from udinese, im sure there are 100% in favour of the cancellations. It sucks, but it's the right decision.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
agree

Except no one will starve if you don't play footie for a day. Terrible analogy. Football is just game. You play it anyday.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Apples with apples brother. Sport, in the end, is for fun and entertainment. The professions you mention are pretty much essential day-to-day activities for any community, not luxurious entertainment like football.
All the fans that were entering the stadium in milano now will go back home , as usual nobody thinks about the fans , they have found time to go to milan to see the match and now they will go back with nothing althrough they may have made 5-6 hours of bus and spend money for the trip and to eat just to see their favourite team and now if they want to see the match will have to do it all over again

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
All the fans that were entering the stadium in milano now will go back home , as usual nobody thinks about the fans , they have found time to go to milan to see the match and now they will go back with nothing althrough they may have made 5-6 hours of bus and spend money for the trip and to eat just to see their favourite team and now if they want to see the match will have to do it all over again
It's still not an issue when compared to a player's death. Get a hold of yourself.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I would hope they realise that it's not much of an inconvenience in this context.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
We miss one round of Serie-A and bitch like crazy when there is a seriously ill sister somewhere in Italy, after losing her parents and one brother now lost her second brother as well. Have some perspective folks.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
as i said before death is the same , it doesn't matter if you are a simple worker or a football player
You can't expect players, who probably knew this man well, to play at their 100% after what happened just a couple of hours ago. Hence why FIGC's decision to suspend this Serie A round was the right one, as it gives the chance for them to mourn with the right time.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
We miss one round of Serie-A and bitch like crazy when there is a seriously ill sister somewhere in Italy, after losing her parents and one brother now lost her second brother as well. Have some perspective folks.
we do feel bad , but the point is the reaction , tragedies happen but life goes on i see no point in canceling the matches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)