[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (105 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Man morosini really had bad luck , he lost his parents when he was young , a brother that took his life , a sister handicaped and now him :sad:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's the right decision. Some of these players played with this guy. It doesn't matter if this situation doesn't suit us best.

---------- Post added 14.04.2012 at 17:49 ----------

Right thing to do, some things are just more important than winning titles.
:tup:

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I think it's a good decision. One of their colleagues just died and God knows what some of them are thinking right now. The club and FIGC also need to take quick action to make sure they prepare for something like that in the future.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's not about us, I just think it's a pointless gesture. It's not like the players/coaches/clubs themselves decided to do it out of respect.

Of course life and death is more important than football, I just don't see how this is going to comfort anyone.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I know its respectful to cancel games in times like these, but after a death cancelling all the games just adds to everyones depression. They could have postponed todays games and had a moment of silence for all of tomorrows games.
Give people time to grieve, professional football is a lot smaller a community than people think. You can't ask friends and colleagues to go out and play important matches when such a thing happens. People are concerned about their own health in times like this and it could have a detrimental effect on games.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
A player died in an official Serie B match. What other reason do you need to cancel a Serie A round?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's not about us, I just think it's a pointless gesture. It's not like the players/coaches/clubs themselves decided to do it out of respect.

Of course life and death is more important than football, I just don't see how this is going to comfort anyone.
Just imagine hearing that someone you knew or played together with just died doing what you're supposed to do in 30 minutes. It's gonna fuck up your brain.

3 days would be an appropriate delay. Let all the matches be played on Wednesday at 18:00 CET (before the CL match). The players will have time to calm down.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Just imagine hearing that someone you knew or played together with just died doing what you're supposed to do in 30 minutes. It's gonna fuck up your brain.

3 days would be an appropriate delay. Let all the matches be played on Wednesday at 18:00 CET (before the CL match). The players will have time to calm down.
:tup:

Some of you should think with your hearts, imagine if it was our player.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

It's sensitive, I'll just leave it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)