[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (71 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Sky thinks 3-5-2 with Quag - Matri
That just sucks. If we play 3-5-2, then We will have Quag and Matri Upfront (Zero creativity), then we'll have five defenders, the only creative player would be Pirlo.
And we are playing against the worst team in the league.
Just put 4 strikers there.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Why are we returning to the 3-5-2??
I thought we got to the conclusion that we play better with the 4-3-3.
I guess Vucinic being terribly out of form makes us a lot less threatening with the 4-3-3 :(
As long as Ale gets his 20-30 minutes to score again i'm happy :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Buffon
Lichtsteiner Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Del Piero (C)
Quagliarella Matri​

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
DIFFIDATI:
Barzagli, Giaccherini, Matri, De Ceglie, Marchisio, Quagliarella

These players will miss Roma if they get a yellow card tomorrow. Marchisio and Barzagli would be the most important absentees.
I'd actually bench Marchisio anyway. I'm optimistic about our chances in Cesena with or without Marchisio and one or two other starters.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
That's a tough one... Risk losing to Cesena by leaving Cheesio out or risk the Roma game. I'd play him versus Cesena and hope he doesn't get a yellow. They should be harder opponents anyway.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
DIFFIDATI:

These players will miss Roma if they get a yellow card tomorrow. Marchisio and Barzagli would be the most important absentees.
I'd actually bench Marchisio anyway. I'm optimistic about our chances in Cesena with or without Marchisio and one or two other starters.
Hater.

Apr 11, 2012
DIFFIDATI:

Just thinking about this is making me nervous. We can't afford to lose anyone right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)