[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 2-0 Juventus [January 17th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Congrats to Pirlo to manage something that hasnt been done for a long time - Now please can we sack him and get a real coach?

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Infuriating to watch, Inter's game was so simple, always the same movements, and Pirlo does absolutely nothing and lets himself get drawn into Conte's counter attacks. He might be a maestro in the field but Jesus fucking Christ, I want a real coach back. Pay Allegri whatever he wants to get him back into the team.

I want to win again, this is a farce.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This was actually a good result for us. We were much worse than 0:2.

Inter wins the scudetto this year. They are doing much worse than they should, but they will win it because they have the best team.
I am afraid this is not the worst for us.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Fuck this. WTF was that? Inter played for a draw and waited to capitalise on our mistakes and we couldn't even do it anything about it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We were actually lucky that Frabotta got injured. It would have been at least 3:0 with him still on. And he was replaced by Bernardeschi of all people, yet you could see the difference :lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Inter wins the scudetto this year. They are doing much worse than they should, but they will win it because they have the best team.
The only thing I agree about is that we were much worse than 0-2.

Inter do not have the best team as I still believe we are miles ahead of them BUT for this to show on the field we need a proper coach (and someone who can understand our need for midfielders wont be a bad thing..)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We drop to new levels of low with every game. Zero desire, zero game plan, zero strategy, zero adaptability, zero penetration, zero heart, zero class, zero energy, zero creativity, zero organisation, zero grinta.

Great big Zero for Pirlo and a great big zero points for the team. This is not my Juventus and the management from Agnelli down need to do some explaining.

Pirlo is never going to achieve anything more than he has shown since the start of the season. It’s too late for us now to win the title but action needs to be taken or we will be playing Europa League next year

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Great decision to turn the match off after 30 minutes
I rarely switch off, maybe because I'm stubborn and supporting this team you have to have masochistic tendency but tonight I did the same. Switched off after the first half. I don't feel as frustrated, actually at peace for once lol.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

What is the worst, not finishing in top 4?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Shit tactics
Shit decision making
Out of his depth coach
Tuzzers saying the changes that need to be made at half time and Pirlo doing them after we go 2 0 down is a travesty.
All 3 mids that played today should be benched and only allowed a max 25 minutes to prove themselves in the next 5 games at least.
Frabotta should be sent to Serie c where he belongs.
Demiral shoul be apologized to for not starting this game.
Positive

A 80% Chiello is still miles better than Bonucci.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)