[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 2-0 Juventus [January 17th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Will Chiesa Sandro cuadrado be available for this game
Chiesa probably will but the other two.. not so much..

- - - Updated - - -

Tek
Danilo - Bonucci - Demiral - Frabotta
Chiesa - Freedom - Bentan - Ramsey
Morata - Ronnie​
Key element is to get Vidal to make his silly fouls. It would be easier then to play against 10 men..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So both teams played 120 minutes, I was happy that they went to ET but then I saw that we did the same.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
If McKeine is ready , he must start , Inter are really physical team and we need guys like Bentacur,McKeine .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Barring any other unforeseen surprises that could further slim out our already slim roaster i really think we got this one well thought out, it won't be easy by any means but as always our individual quality will pull us through, can imagine Chiesa having another strong performance aswell as i expect a fired up Ronaldo and even Chiellini going the extra mile for this one.

There's somewhat positive vibes going into this one and we are in a decent enought moment of form to gather all the points needed.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The positive vibes are ofc due to expecting at one point that inda going to inda afterall and we'll probably as always be more than ready to pounce on that. :D

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Hakimi vs Frabotta is a major concern. Sassuolo tore him apart, Pirlo needs to find a solution to avoid leaving him 1v1 as he plays behind CR who doesn´t track back.

Inter are a flawed team just like ours, I´m expecting a high scoring game.
Chiellini imo.

Ronaldo - Morata
Frabotta - Bentancur - Rabiot - Chiesa
Chiellini - Bonucci - Demiral - Danilo
Bringing McKennie and Kulusevski in the second half. We've seen how effective they can be to come on and change a game. Unless we don't particularly care to change for Hakimi vs Frabotta, then change a defender for Ramsey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)