[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (53 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Not sure if he knew much about it at the time or how bad it looked cos I'm sure he wouldn't have celebrated like he did if he'd fully seen that challenge.....if you'll call it that

Think all he wanted to hear was that full time whistle. Tunnel vision on that ref I guess.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Easy now, a lot of people were already treating Giovinco so imo no need for Conte to rush to Gio. We beat Inter on away turf and should definetely celebrate right away to make sure the fans and players of merda can feel it and hear it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Can the FIGC explain to us how diving warrants a 4 game ban, yet a tackle that could potentially end a career is 1 game? I'd really like to see that explanation.

Trial by fucking media again. Like you say, imagine a Juve player doing it. That's the difference, it's not paranoia, that is the difference between them and us. And we should always remember that.

- - - Updated - - -

One game!? They may as well have given Giovinco one game for having his foot in the way!
If he had snapped Giovinco's leg in two would it then have been a 4-5 game ban? I don't know, it seems to be the way they think.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Maybe cos he was so apologetic just after the incident and in the locker room softened the blow?
"Yes, yes, I shot her...I did...but but I ... I regret it, it was despicable, I...I am ashamed" :derp:

Things shouldn't work like that, but the worst part is that you're probably right.

The FIGC and how they enforce rules :sergio:

So arbitrary and inconsistent.

Jan 22, 2009
But, but but....it is the first red card in his career! If this was really taken into considetation when the ban lenght was decided, we should really move to france...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Can the FIGC explain to us how diving warrants a 4 game ban, yet a tackle that could potentially end a career is 1 game? I'd really like to see that explanation.

Trial by $#@!ing media again. Like you say, imagine a Juve player doing it. That's the difference, it's not paranoia, that is the difference between them and us. And we should always remember that.

- - - Updated - - -

If he had snapped Giovinco's leg in two would it then have been a 4-5 game ban? I don't know, it seems to be the way they think.
Especcially when Conte get 2 matches ban when he was protesting about penalty I think against Genoa.If it was Juve player on Cambiasso place we will get 5 matches ban,sure.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If I try to break Giovinco's tiny leg and I fail, I will immediately harakiri myself. Cambiasshole is such a pussy. A shaved one, but still a pussy.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Where did you guys read that he'll only get 1 match?

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Seen it now. And they call us paranoid? :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)