[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (12 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
On that still it really looks like a break.... I hope its just deceptive.

Cambiasso is a cunt for lunging in like that with 2 seconds remaining.
Like players like fans....

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
now i understand why cambiadog is a legend at inter. because he is a true representation of what inter is all about. classless, bad loser, dirty. What he did to giovinco is exactly what inter taught him.

Attachments

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Important victory against a dirty team who will finish seventh and even fail to qualify for Europa league in the end.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Giovinco should throw empty Pantene and Head & Shoulders shampoo bottles at Cambiasso for what he did.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Buffon MOTM for me, with Quags coming in inches after him. Capitano showed what a leader he is in the first half, nothing but pure grinta in his eyes as he commands the back line when they start crumbling under pressure.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4109083 said:
Buffon 7
Bonucci 4,5
Barzagli 5,5
Chiellini 6
Asamoah 6
Padoin 6
Vidal 6
Pirlo 5,5
Marchisio 5,5
Quagrrlla 8
Matri 7
how come you spelled out all the names fine except for quag?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I have some respect for Zanetti, that's about the only player except Deki from the old Inter team that I do not hate with a passion. Cambiasso was and always will be nothing but a stray, sik and infected dog in need of being put down.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Shocked Gio didn't have his ankle snapped there. Saw almost the exact same thing snap an ankle in a match over here a couple years back. Cambiasso. Should be at least a rest of season ban for doing that on the final whistle when he knew the match was already over, no excuse for that play, clear intent to injure.

Not that banning Cambiasso would really make Inter any worse. Can you say 7th place, maybe 8th? HAHA Merda.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)