[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (17 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
tbh I was going for more of the cronios type of trolling. (;

anyways, I did it to get a good laugh out of the responses knowing I would get immediately banned. :lol:

AV-7

Jul 8, 2009
Now I can recognize their mentality when they faced us in their glory year. For us it was big game, and for them it should've been a chance to rest players for CL game. And now its back to how it is suppose to be, the other way around!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Gazzetta

Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Peluso
Lichtsteiner-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Asamoah
Matri-Giovinco​
I like it.
It's basically what we can expect. Only Mirko rested from the starters, considering that he'll play England today and he played a tough match with his NT in the previous match. Maybe Vidal will be rested too if he plays against Uruguay today (is he with the NT?). The Italians have an easy match in Malta, so I expect Conte to play them all. Licht doesn't have a qualifying match today, neither does Asa, so they should be ready for two tough matches against Inter and Bayern.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Honestly I expect some of our bench players to step up to occasions like this when needed. Pogba, Giac, even Isla and Padoin should be able to do the job.
I was re-watching our epic 1-6 thrashing of milan of 1997 the other day, and supposedly it was 3 days before our CL semifinal against Ajax, Lippi rested alot of starters (Dechamp, Conte, Del Piero, Torrichelli etc.) yet youngsters like Tacchinardi, Amoruso, and guys like Dimas and Lombardo, looked miles better than Sacchi's starters.
Granted that scoreline was a bit flattering, but nevertheless our players put up a great performance that day, and I don't think our current bench players are worse than the aforementioned guys. So I expect them to get an easy draw or a narrow win against merda.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Honestly I expect some of our bench players to step up to occasions like this when needed. Pogba, Giac, even Isla and Padoin should be able to do the job.
I was re-watching our epic 1-6 thrashing of milan of 1997 the other day, and supposedly it was 3 days before our CL semifinal against Ajax, Lippi rested alot of starters (Dechamp, Conte, Del Piero, Torrichelli etc.) yet youngsters like Tacchinardi, Amoruso, and guys like Dimas and Lombardo, looked miles better than Sacchi's starters.

Granted that scoreline was a bit flattering, but nevertheless our players put up a great performance that day, and I don't think our current bench players are worse than the aforementioned guys. So I expect them to get an easy draw or a narrow win against merda.

Unrealistic thoughts spotted. Inter will be running their heart out to win us, so screw your easy draw statement.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
It's basically what we can expect. Only Mirko rested from the starters, considering that he'll play England today and he played a tough match with his NT in the previous match. Maybe Vidal will be rested too if he plays against Uruguay today (is he with the NT?). The Italians have an easy match in Malta, so I expect Conte to play them all. Licht doesn't have a qualifying match today, neither does Asa, so they should be ready for two tough matches against Inter and Bayern.
Vidal isn't with his NT.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I could see our bench players giving it their all against merda to try to prove themselves in a big match. Obviously we probably shouldn't play an entire second team against them though.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't know. Is it still something to do with the time he was kicked out of the camp for staying out late or something?
No, I guess he apologized and was called up again. But I remember him getting two red cards in succession a while ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)