[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (20 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
lets move to england while we're at it... if we do we can actually compete with real and barca (income of 500mil because of absurd television money in england + all the cash we currently earn)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
inter crushed tottenham... i don't think padoin and co can win vs. inter..
and if inter do manage to win they might save their season... and none of us want that...
Yeah but Tottenham turned up to do what? Defend a 3 goal lead. And invited Inter to attack. Totally different to us turning up as we simply can't stand these mugs. We'll be up for it, even our reserve players.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Yeah but Tottenham turned up to do what? Defend a 3 goal lead. And invited Inter to attack. Totally different to us turning up as we simply can't stand these mugs. We'll be up for it, even our reserve players.
make me a line up with those reserve players you think would be able to beat inter and i'll take a look :p

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I was looking for thread for the game w/ merda. It took me a good couple of minutes to understand the thread title.:hellyes: good one. International break is doing me good as my newborn son is my new focus. Hunt n peck typing on Tuz is not a walk in the park for me. Putting on glasses to change diapers is even more challenging for a 70 year old man like me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)