[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We'll be concentrating on this anyway. We've already seen what can happen when Inter put everything into a game and we go in half-assed.

Considering we have Lazio, Milan and Torino in these next bunch of games a loss here could make our season ending more unpleasant than it needs to be.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
We'll be concentrating on this anyway. We've already seen what can happen when Inter put everything into a game and we go in half-assed.

Considering we have Lazio, Milan and Torino in these next bunch of games a loss here could make our season ending more unpleasant than it needs to be.
cheers for the thought James, as if we aren't shitting enough brix already.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Doubt that we will rest any of our starters. This 9 point lead can easily melt, just look at our schedule in the next 5 Serie A games:

Inter (A)
Pescara (H)
Lazio (A)
Milan (H)
Torino (A)

We will probably sit back and try to conserve energy throughout the game. This helped us countless times when we had crowded schedule and there's no reason why we shouldn't apply this against Merda too.
Would be nice to secure the scudetto mathematically against Milan at home. :tup:

Celebrate then :delpiero:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Must win match. We usually play full strenght the match before CL and play weak the match after CL. Also playing some rotation players would mean the 1st team players playing would have to exert themselves more to make up for the weakened team.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I used to think that I could not grow a haiiiiir
And life was nothing but an awful affairrr
But now I know the meaning fake celebrationnn
I'm leaning on fake Scudetti science fictionn

If Moratti can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my Haiiiiiiiir and fly awaaay
I believe I can snore
I see me running through Moratti's anuss
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
:rofl: Glorious

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Peter, what kind of work do you do? :D

Hope we squash these poor excuse of a football team, still find it really funny that Strama's comments after our home loss Inter went downhill :lol:

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Peter, what kind of work do you do? :D

Hope we squash these poor excuse of a football team, still find it really funny that Strama's comments after our home loss Inter went downhill :lol:
currently I am on a 40 hour internship for my bachelor business economics (monday-friday 8.30-17.00) but on saturday I always work in a supermarket (6.30-13.00)

and yeah.. with 4 points out of their last 4 matches, a loss at home vs us would be amazing and i would love to see them go even more downhill :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)