[Serie A] Cagliari-Juventus match commentary (7 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We sent at least 10 crosses inside their box and there you can see Amauri surrounded by 4,5,6 players. Of course, he can't get to these balls. Not only because he's all alone, but because the crosses themselves are very bad.

HALFTIME.

I can't call it the worst halftime because we played many more halves in the same awful fashion.
This halftime shares the top on the list of worst halftimes, together with some 10 other halftimes we played this year.

CHANGE THE COACH before it's too late.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm no coach but if this wont be played in the 2nd then we just can't win

Buffon

Caceres - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Marchisio - Poulsen

Diego

Giovinco​

Amauri - Del Piero​

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Fiorentina did better than Inter according to Al-Jazeera sport, if Inter drop points and if we fail to win this one then I swear I'm not sleeping.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cagliari are far from great. Nope, nothing special at all. They're just organized.
And i'm not talking about some great organized play. I'm talking about being just as organized as needed to stop a clueless team that will struggle to score even if there are no opponents on the pitch.

Seriously, even if the 11 Juve players play against Marchetti alone, we'll still send many awful passes that will go out of the pitch or awful crosses that will go straight into Marchetti's hands.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
4-2-1-1-2

Aren't you negating the effectiveness of Diego by playing him so far back?

How about this

Buffon

Caceres- Cannavaro-Chiellini-Molinaro

Poulsen-Diego-Marchisio

Giovinco-Amauri-Del Piero

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Cagliari are far from great. Nope, nothing special at all. They're just organized.
And i'm not talking about some great organized play. I'm talking about being just as organized as needed to stop a clueless team that will struggle to score even if there are no opponents on the pitch.

Seriously, even if the 11 Juve players play against Marchetti alone, we'll still send many awful passes that will go out of the pitch or awful crosses that will go straight into Marchetti's hands.

Cagliari might not be great, but they have been playing very well for the last month.

Bad time to catch them if you are Juve.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #94

You're describing us just as we were against Bordeaux :sigh:

This team is obviously not training during weekdays.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Fiorentina did better than Inter according to Al-Jazeera sport, if Inter drop points and if we fail to win this one then I swear I'm not sleeping.
    I'm watching that match on TV (well, just watching when the commentator will start yelling :D) and it's played at good tempo. Fiorentina might not be better, but they're equal to Inter.
    If today's Juve played against today's Fiorentina and Inter, Viola and the merda were gonna be at least 2 goals up.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    You're describing us just as we were against Bordeaux :sigh:
    We're even slower and even less organized. But Cagliari are not good enough to attack us the way Bordeaux did.
    Cagliari didn't create chances either. One brilliant strike from distance brought them the lead.
    If Cagliari played like they did against Milan last week, we were gonna be humiliated by now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)