[Serie A] Cagliari-Juventus match commentary (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cannavaro is also playing his worst match for Juve. The fast Cossu and Matri owned him and left him look like he did in his "good" days in Real Madrid.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
After leaving the CL and dropping to fifth place in the league?

Jack, I didn't like the hiring from the outset. However, you can't just throw him to the curb after 3 months. And it has nothing to do with the fact that he is a former Juve player. Getting rid of him now just smacks of desperation, and it is not something that an "elite" club does.

Unless of course, Juve are no longer elite. And if that is the case, then all bets are off

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #150
    Jack, I didn't like the hiring from the outset. However, you can't just throw him to the curb after 3 months. And it has nothing to do with the fact that he is a former Juve player. Getting rid of him now just smacks of desperation, and it is not something that an "elite" club does.

Unless of course, Juve are no longer elite. And if that is the case, then all bets are off
    I am totally against changing a manager in the middle of the season. However, Ciro Ferrara with all respect to him and his Juve status he is not the right man for the job and it is too obvious it's not even funny.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Looks like Ciro accepted the defeat. He's seating now and he looks like he's gonna start crying.
    He was up by the line till now, but now he's seating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)