[SERIE A] Cagliari - Juventus (21st September, 2008) (13 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
marchionni needs to step up, since he came into this club hes either injured or just plain average. We need him to provide us at least half of what camo does, because simply we cannot rely on Brazzo on the wing.

Also with Trezi's injury i dont think we can play 433 at least in this game as i think many players would be tired from the midweek game.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
marchionni needs to step up, since he came into this club hes either injured or just plain average. We need him to provide us at least half of what camo does, because simply we cannot rely on Brazzo on the wing.

Also with Trezi's injury i dont think we can play 433 at least in this game as i think many players would be tired from the midweek game.
Marchionni was a good player. I don't know after all these injuries if he can still be in his old form again. But a i think that CR will give him the chance cause he has a lot of creativity (he has saw this in his old days in Parma when he played as an AMC).

Poulsen must be rested. He didn't do anything extraordinary against Zenit but he was playing against a 5-men medfield and he did a lot of running.

I think that CR will start Grygera and De Ceglie in the DR and DL. Both were very good and i think that from now on Zebina and Molinaro will only be backups. In the center of our defence Melberg and Legrotallie. Les Chiellini take some rest.

In the left wing he should put Giovinco, just to take some time and just give Neddy some time out.

So i think that we will play something like this:

----------------Buffon-----------------

Grygera----Mellberg----Legro----DC

----------Momo------Marchisio-------

Marchionni-------------------Giovinco

-----------Iaquinta-----Amauri-------

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
We can miss them against Cagliari, in my opinion. Amauri-Iaquinta is a logical choice even if Del Piero is available.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Giovinco : " I am finally 100% recovered , I am ready "
Could this mean that he was really injured and that's why he missed the matches against Udinese and Zenit ?

I guess not because then we'll have to admit that we had no reason to attack Ranieri for not putting Gio at least on the bench in the previous two matches :D

The official stance of this forum on the Giovinco issue is that Gio was ready to play but Ranieri didn't want to give him a chance !

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
.....................Buffon
Grygera..Legro.Mellberg..De Ceglie
............Momo.....Poulsen
Marchionni......................Nedved
..............IQ.......Amauri
Gio Marchisio and Sali might also get some playing time

OP
CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #117
    Could this mean that he was really injured and that's why he missed the matches against Udinese and Zenit ?

I guess not because then we'll have to admit that we had no reason to attack Ranieri for not putting Gio at least on the bench in the previous two matches :D

The official stance of this forum on the Giovinco issue is that Gio was ready to play but Ranieri didn't want to give him a chance !
    He was just tired after the summer olympics .

Now Giovinco himself said that's he is ready :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)