[Serie A] Cagliari 2-0 JUVENTUS [July 29th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Not true, thats the CL you thinking of, you have a small B list of certain youth players you can use, outside your set CL squad list. But for the league, you can use any and all youth players you want in any from U23, U19 or even U17 lol. Aslong as they are exactly 22 or under 22, you dont need to be registered for the league squad. Any of them can be used. So pretty much only the few older veterans in the U23 that are there for experience, cant play, but anyone else can be called up and played.
can you confirm if there are any handsome boi prospects in the the under 22 teams

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Idiotic line-up.

What is he playing such a strong line-up for? So Ronaldo has a chance at being top scorer?

I know Sarri doesn't like to rotate but when the biggest game of his Juventus career to date is in just over a week you think even he'd give most of the squad a much needed break, especially after the recent schedule.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
both bentancur and sandy are basically dead. same goes for bonbon. i really don't understand the coach sometimes.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
As long as the dead players are all at half pace and subbed off at 60.

I'm especially interested to see Zanimacchia.

Inb4 Muratore plays well and Paratici gets blasted for selling the new Zidane.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Starting Cristiano is idiocy. Thankfully atleast MDL gets some rest.

If Cristaino doesn’t get a hattrick today to come within touching distance of Immobile, there is no way he should be risked for the next game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

If Cristaino doesn’t get a hattrick today to come within touching distance of Immobile, there is no way he should be risked for the next game.

I agree but our last game is against Roma and you know he is going to play regardless..

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Lol not much resting going on today. Bet we’ll see the full starting xi vs Roma too. Hate to see it.
Serie A coaches will also say that other leagues have had more rest. I think Conte already said something similar in reference to Inter's Europa opponents.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

I mean you should be more annoyed over sandro and benta starting than Ronaldo as both those two have looked dead for weeks. Ronny is fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)