[Serie A] Cagliari 2-0 JUVENTUS [July 29th, 2020] (10 Viewers)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can we oficially let the U23 team play instead of A team?

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
I dont think so. There is a registration thing IIRC.
We do have some youngsters registered so we can use them and we can use Ramsey who isnt delivering and sub Pjanic and Matuidi on half time to conserve energy.
RW - I wonder if we have anyone to play there since Bernardeschi is probably the only healthy RW (and there is also Cuadrado who also plays RB)

Defense is quite easy as I`d play Chiellini Demiral if they are both fit and sub them if they cant play an entire game.
GK - I would be very surprised if Buffon dont play this one..

Overall I think we might rest some players - The Roma game is the one I fear as they might want to field some starters to avoid a humiliation

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
I don’t think that we’ve to register primavera players. Would be a very bad system and impossible to already pick a few players before the start of the season. Would also badly influence the change of playing time for youngsters.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If you play once a week you need to play for rhythm and fitness. When you play every 3 days for a month, you BADLY need to rest. This is unprecedented scenario.
It's good to say that resting everyone against Cagliari is necessary. Against Roma we can field a full squad but play at second gear. After Roma there is enough time for recovery.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont think so. There is a registration thing IIRC.
We do have some youngsters registered so we can use them

Not true, thats the CL you thinking of, you have a small B list of certain youth players you can use, outside your set CL squad list. But for the league, you can use any and all youth players you want in any from U23, U19 or even U17 lol. Aslong as they are exactly 22 or under 22, you dont need to be registered for the league squad. Any of them can be used. So pretty much only the few older veterans in the U23 that are there for experience, cant play, but anyone else can be called up and played.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Not true, thats the CL you thinking of, you have a small B list of certain youth players you can use, outside your set CL squad list. But for the league, you can use any and all youth players you want in any from U23, U19 or even U17 lol. Aslong as they are exactly 22 or under 22, you dont need to be registered for the league squad. Any of them can be used. So pretty much only the few older veterans in the U23 that are there for experience, cant play, but anyone else can be called up and played.
:nico:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That doesnt mean its gonna happen Marc. I mean an 11 of youth. If I would guess, it will be 3 youth/U23 players starting maybe, rest our seniors.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The same players that have played 12 matches in 45 days need to play MORE matches? Especially matches that mean nothing. We are going to risk a key player or 2 getting injured in addition to Dybala because playing 14 matches in 52 days is much more beneficial.
yes, they already had multiple months off. Their bodies are conditioned for a long season. Everyone that isn’t nursing some sort of ailment needs to play vs Roma.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Tuttosport:

CAGLIARI (3-5-2): Cragno; Walukiewicz, Pisacane, Carboni; Mattiello, Faragò, Ladinetti, Ionita, Lykogiannis; Simeone, Joao Pedro. A disposizione: Rafael, Ciocci, Ceppitelli, Klavan, Birsa, Lombardi, Marigosu, Rog, Gagliano, Delpupo, Paloschi, Pavoletti, Pereiro, Ragatzu. Allenatore: Zenga

JUVENTUS (4-3-3): Buffon; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Ramsey, Bentancur, Muratore; Bernardeschi, Higuain, Ronaldo. A disposizione: Szczesny, Pinsoglio, Coccolo, Wesley, Bonucci, Demiral, Chiellini, Pjanic, Matuidi, Zanimacchia, Olivieri. Allenatore: Sarri

:lol:

If he plays so many starters, Sarri is a fucking idiot.

The fuck are we playing for?

Lose 3-0 as far as I'm concerned, but rest the players.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
A. Sandro. :lol:

Will this guy ever rest?

- - - Updated - - -

Danilo, MdL an Ramsey not called up (rested)
Rabiot suspended (also will get a rest).

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Sarri please rest every significant player you possibly can. CR7 a half max. Forget any rhythm loss cause the team has had none all season. Rested superior individual talent must get the job done. Any found rhythm against Lyon is a plus.
:jflag:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Please don't play CR7. Fuck meaningless records. Immovable gonna win either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Tuttosport:

CAGLIARI (3-5-2): Cragno; Walukiewicz, Pisacane, Carboni; Mattiello, Faragò, Ladinetti, Ionita, Lykogiannis; Simeone, Joao Pedro. A disposizione: Rafael, Ciocci, Ceppitelli, Klavan, Birsa, Lombardi, Marigosu, Rog, Gagliano, Delpupo, Paloschi, Pavoletti, Pereiro, Ragatzu. Allenatore: Zenga

JUVENTUS (4-3-3): Buffon; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Ramsey, Bentancur, Muratore; Bernardeschi, Higuain, Ronaldo. A disposizione: Szczesny, Pinsoglio, Coccolo, Wesley, Bonucci, Demiral, Chiellini, Pjanic, Matuidi, Zanimacchia, Olivieri. Allenatore: Sarri

:lol:

If he plays so many starters, Sarri is a fucking idiot.

The fuck are we playing for?

Lose 3-0 as far as I'm concerned, but rest the players.
Tuttosport isn't a very reliable source, man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)