[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (5 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
I feel bad for Elia. The guy standing there at the corner (@ 0:19), didn't join the celebration. Hope you'll find more playing time when we get busy schedule next year.
At the end I saw him jumping around, which made it better.

Yes it's crazy!! I thought for once Cossu will be given a penalty and seeing how he lost the heart to play after the 2nd goal, I was ecstatic and pacing up and down while watching thr game!
That was the single moment which made me really nervous. Chiellini was already booked at that point as well.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Cellino said: This is robbery. Vucinic scored from an offside position, and we deserved a penalty.

I guess only Milan fans and Cellino decide to not look at the evidence that it was fucking onside.

Abate said: Juventus deserved the title

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Cellino said: This is robbery. Vucinic scored from an offside position, and we deserved a penalty.

I guess only Milan fans and Cellino decide to not look at the evidence that it was fucking onside.

It wasn't a penalty , if he is talking about the chiellini one that was outside the box

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

It wasn't a penalty , if he is talking about the chiellini one that was outside the box

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
He's a fucking retard. I've lost all respect for Cellino, his prematch comments and now this.

Fuck you, you piece of shit. Go lick Allegri's and Galliani's balls while we lift the trophy.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's a fucking retard. I've lost all respect for Cellino, his prematch comments and now this.

Fuck you, you piece of shit. Go lick Allegri's and Galliani's balls while we lift the trophy.
You had respect for Cellino? The guy has been an anti-Juve piece of shit for years, Calciopoli turncoat.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
You had respect for Cellino? The guy has been an anti-Juve piece of shit for years, Calciopoli turncoat.
I've never paid attention to his words. But after this, I will curse at him every time I see him or the garbage that spews out of his mouth.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
favourite moment of the match was when Conti or some other CM had the ball in our half near the right touchline.

Marchi and Arturo went into full attack dog mode, shut him the fuck down.

pure Juventinita.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)