[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (7 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Only Cossu said that, right?

I bet there are Juve fans among the Cagliari players and I guess they won't be too thrilled to gift the scudetto to Milan now that Cagliari really doesn't have anything to play for. On the other hand, there are probably some Milan fans in that team too. The other Cagliari players are probably indifferent to the scudetto race and one can't predict how will they play today.
I know at Nainggolan is an inter fan. I don't think player fans can do much in terms of the result on the pitch. It has more to do with the mental preparation their coach gives them. Ficcadenti ironically is a Torino fan, and he claimed that's all the motivation he needs. Its very hard to mentally prepare for a game where there is no direct benefit, at least that's how I feel. Players tend to be more relaxed in their way of going about things, concentration levels see, lower.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I know at Nainggolan is an inter fan. I don't think player fans can do much in terms of the result on the pitch. It has more to do with the mental preparation their coach gives them. Ficcadenti ironically is a Torino fan, and he claimed that's all the motivation he needs. Its very hard to mentally prepare for a game where there is no direct benefit, at least that's how I feel. Players tend to be more relaxed in their way of going about things, concentration levels see, lower.
So we're up against: Friends of Galliani (Cellino), old friends of Allegri (a bunch of Cagliari players), an inter-fan (Nainggolan) and a torino-fan (Ficcadenti).

Great :sergio:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Today will be that day! Not tomorrow, not next week, but right now, right here! History will remember this team! We dont have to worry about Meelan being kind! We will define ourselves! We will write our own pages in the history!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!! LETS GET THIS DONE!!! FOR THE TEAM, FOR THE LEGENDS (DEL PIERO, BUFFON) FOR US, THE FANS, FOR ALL THE JUVENTINI!!! FORZA!!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

I bet there are Juve fans among the Cagliari players and I guess they won't be too thrilled to gift the scudetto to Milan now that Cagliari really doesn't have anything to play for. On the other hand, there are probably some Milan fans in that team too. The other Cagliari players are probably indifferent to the scudetto race and one can't predict how will they play today.
Can we expect a civil war amongst the cagliari players?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Can we expect a civil war amongst the cagliari players?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)