[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (1 Viewer)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Lecce had a motivation. Also, their goal was more bizarre than Cagliari’s motivation.

And I’m sure the players today will be at 200% and will keep maximum concentration. Cagliari won’t handle our beasts today.

I’m confident :smoke:
I didn't hear any motivation from Lecce before their game, they were only cautious and hoping for a result. Cagliari on the other hand want to either stop our unbeaten run or prevent us from winning to make a favour for Milan, they already said it as it is.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I didn't hear any motivation from Lecce before their game, they were only cautious and hoping for a result. Cagliari on the other hand want to either stop our unbeaten run or prevent us from winning to make a favour for Milan, they already said it as it is.
To be honest, Cosmi did speak about going to Turin to play the game of their lives. "Credo in la salvezza". "Al Juventus Stadium per tre punti".

But I'm with you all the way, JCK, this match we're about to play will be HELL. Cagliari are gonna fight like crazy.

---------- Post added 06.05.2012 at 17:26 ----------

:lol: last to pages... Rain... No there is sun... No its raining.. OMG so much rain.. Naaah latest news says it sunny.. :S
Nerves :lol2:

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Guys is it possible for this game to be postponed or have dreadful conditions or you're just overreacting??
You guys make me really nevrous !

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Matri Vucinic in attack. :tup: Qnd Pepe returns in 352. Should've been a 433 if Pepe is playing. Would prefer Giacch in 352. Ficcadenti is playing a 433 and has dropped Cossu in favour of Ibarbo.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Guys is it possible for this game to be postponed or have dreadful conditions or you're just overreacting??
You guys make me really nevrous !
It will not be "dreadful" or anywhere close to "Perugia". This is certain. Forecasts say it will rain a bit heavier soon, but that's it.

100 %, this match will not be postponed.

But we must still deal with some rain.

---------- Post added 06.05.2012 at 17:31 ----------

Juve will fight 'like crazy' too, you know.
Hopefully!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)