[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (7 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think we play equally well whether our formation is 4-3-3 or 3-5-2.
Agreed. I think Pepe as an individual strives better in a 4-3-3 though. I guess because he can cross the ball pretty well, and in a 3-5-2 he's more restricted from overlapping than in a 4-3-3.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Agreed. I think Pepe as an individual strives better in a 4-3-3 though. I guess because he can cross the ball pretty well, and in a 3-5-2 he's more restricted from overlapping than in a 4-3-3.
Yeah, I would prefer the 4-3-3 if I had to chose because it brings out the best of Pepe and Lichtsteiner. Not really satisfied with Lichtsteiner as wingback, he is a top top RB.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah, I would prefer the 4-3-3 if I had to chose because it brings out the best of Pepe and Lichtsteiner. Not really satisfied with Lichtsteiner as wingback, he is a top top RB.
That's when I would only prefer Caceres to Licht.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I dreamt that the Merda derby ended 0-0 and we won. Hated waking up :sad:
I expect a draw too. 2-2.

I expect Inter to pull off a Lazio. Two years ago Lazio let Inter win to make sure Roma dont win scudetto. Imagine Inter do the same, and yet we win the scudetto by beating Cagliari and Atalanta. That would be Epic.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
There's to match talk coming from Cagliari and it never ends up well for a team that does that.

We will do our talking on the field.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Buffon, Chiellini, Caceres, Pepe, Marchisio, Del Piero, Manninger, Vucinic, Barzagli, Elia, Quagliarella, Bonucci, Padoin, Pirlo, Vidal, Borriello, Giaccherini, Lichtsteiner, Krasic, Estigarribia, Storari, Matri, Marrone

Scudetto party :weee:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Could Esti be given a chance for LWB? I dont think he's good at it but I fail to see anyone else fill that position.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
When we play 3-5-2 with Giaccherini amazing stuff seem to happen.
He does great in that system whether playing as part of the 3 midfielders or on the wings.
I prefer 4-3-3 for this one with Pepper ofcourse who i hate but seems to do the job :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)