[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (5 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 5, 2011
Sorry guys, I am pretty sure we going to win Caligari while Ac Milan draw with Inter and we take the cup. :klin: . I am willing to be banned if my prediction is wrong but in exchange if what I say is right I want to have 10,000 cash.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
There were once the main leagues of europe in 1994-1995 (i was 1-2 years old by the time so i haven't seen them)

Winner of La Liga (Real Madrid)
Winner of Liga Zon Sagres (Porto)
Winner of Bundesliga (Borussia Dortmund)
Winner of Eredivise (Ajax)
Winner of Serie A (Juventus , first year of Lippi)

Now we are at the Leagues of 2011-2012

Winner of La Liga (Real Madrid)
Winner of Liga Zon Sagres (Porto)
Winner of Bundesliga (Borussia Dortmund)
Winner of Eredivise (Ajax)
Winner of Serie A (Juventus , first year of Conte)
The universe has decided then :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
English, but Italian-Welsh 'ethnically'. Basically 3/4 of my lineage comes from Italy, and on my mothers side is all the way down to her. Their family is originally from Calabria, so probably some Moor in there somewhere :D But I don't look arab, just darker than an English person.
Hahaha. I get mistaken for Arab or Greek all the time too. Must be from my 1/2 Calabrese lineage. The other side 1/4 Sicilian and 1/4 :inter:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Fucking great, I'm going to have to stream this game now as RAI will definitely be screening the Derby Delle Merde instead.
In a similar situation buddy, gonna stream the Juve game through the 42'' screen and have the Milan derby on the 32'' #JustLikeElvis :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Sorry guys, I am pretty sure we going to win Caligari while Ac Milan draw with Inter and we take the cup. :klin: . I am willing to be banned if my prediction is wrong but in exchange if what I say is right I want to have 10,000 cash.
Milan will lose to inter, and you shall recieve 100k if we lift the scudetto at Cagliari.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
I can't fucking waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Thinking if I should watch the game with a lot of Milan fans at a pub so I can troll them when we're crowned champions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)